OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Alabama Crimson Tide is at the Niagara Falls Nike Factory Store for $79.99 
Tel: (716) 298-5615

Product code: 633805-001

I literally haven't seen it anywhere else and there is someone from that area already selling these for $200 on eBay so i suggest you don't sleep!

$_1.JPG
Man, I hate I missed on these. Never even seen these before now, and I live about five minutes from the University of Alabama campus. Called and they were down to a single pair (sz 8.5). I need a 10.5 or 11. Said they've had over 70 phone calls for these. Hope a few Alabama fans managed to cop.

Man, I hate I missed on these. Never even seen these before now, and I live about five minutes from the University of Alabama campus. Called and they were down to a single pair (sz 8.5). I need a 10.5 or 11. Said they've had over 70 phone calls for these. Hope a few Alabama fans managed to cop.

These sneakers are also over at the block at orange Nike outlet in California. They had a full size run yesterday for the same price.

Has anyone here actually grabbed a pair of the 'bama Free Trainers?

Trying to figure out if they're samples that were maybe supposed to release with the Rivalry Pack but never did...

I actually saw a FSR of them at Citadel Outlets for $79.99. The box has the usual retail tag, so I'm pretty sure it's not a sample. Call 323-720-1684 for phone orders starting tomorrow at 10 am pacific. They don't do phone orders on the weekend.

Has anyone here actually grabbed a pair of the 'bama Free Trainers?

Trying to figure out if they're samples that were maybe supposed to release with the Rivalry Pack but never did...
Those never released so I assume they produced them but never actually released them

Went to the Orange store after work today. They still have the 20% off the hash wall and multiple clothing options with additional percentages off. I was seriously tempted to buy the  Free Trainer 5.0 Alabama Crimson Tide's. They look even better in person. In the end I didn't need them and stayed strong. As of around 6pm they still had a FSR. I was seriously tempted to also pick up the purple J Kidds that are now on the hash wall. Again I passed but there seemed to be a decent amount of them scattered around and for $99 plus 20% off its a pretty good deal.

Just called nike.com and placed an order for the Alabama Nike Free's. I scoured the internet and couldnt find a single droplet of information about them, so if I were you I would get on the phone ASAP.

$100 plus tax. Quote the SKU (633805 - 001). 

How many of y'all ordering these shoes went to Alabama? Yeah... That's what I thought. Hypebeasts.

How many of y'all ordering these shoes went to Alabama? Yeah... That's what I thought. Hypebeasts.
I did. Graduated in 2008. Still reside in Tuscaloosa. That said, the whole "attendance required" barometer for fandom is ridiculous in my eyes. The Crimson Tide meant so much more for the people of this state (especially those that were not privy to educational opportunities) than most people can even imagine. A diploma is one thing, but understanding the political, societal, and global ramifications of football success in this state doesn't require a degree. If someone wants to rock a shoe that lifts up the Crimson script A, I'm completely fine with that. There was a time a few decades ago when people in places like New York or California (where these outlets are) wouldn't have touched these things because of the Alabama branding. I love it that someone with no connection to my university would want these... it's just further proof that, once again, something associated with our football team has brought positive notoriety to our state yet another time.

I did. Graduated in 2008. Still reside in Tuscaloosa. That said, the whole "attendance required" barometer for fandom is ridiculous in my eyes. The Crimson Tide meant so much more for the people of this state (especially those that were not privy to educational opportunities) than most people can even imagine. A diploma is one thing, but understanding the political, societal, and global ramifications of football success in this state doesn't require a degree. If someone wants to rock a shoe that lifts up the Crimson script A, I'm completely fine with that. There was a time a few decades ago when people in places like New York or California (where these outlets are) wouldn't have touched these things because of the Alabama branding. I love it that someone with no connection to my university would want these... it's just further proof that, once again, something associated with our football team has brought positive notoriety to our state yet another time.
Being from Los Angeles, I do hate when "fans" who don't have a GED are die hard SC fans. 

Them trainers are crack though.

How many Yankees fitteds you sittin' on homie? Ever been to NYC?

I don't own a Yankees hat and never will lol

Wouldn't even think of putting anything other than an Astros hat on my head through the good times and bad times.

Same with my school. You'll never see me wearing gear from any other college other than Texas A&M.

Yes. Air Free Trainer 5.0s, the official shoe of hypebeasts everywhere.

I don't own a Yankees hat and never will lol

Wouldn't even think of putting anything other than an Astros hat on my head through the good times and bad times.

Same with my school. You'll never see me wearing gear from any other college other than Texas A&M.

Aight, so I assume you have no Jordans in Bulls colors?

Reppin H-Town, right - let's see all those [H]akeem the Dream Spaldings you holding? Don't forget the Etonics too.

Full disclosure - I wear Ralph Lauren almost exclusively and have never swung a polo mallet.

Last edited:
Yes. Air Free Trainer 5.0s, the official shoe of hypebeasts everywhere.
Aight, so I assume you have no Jordans in Bulls colors?

Reppin H-Town, right - let's see all those [H]akeem the Dream Spaldings you holding? Don't forget the Etonics too.

Full disclosure - I wear Ralph Lauren almost exclusively and have never swung a polo mallet.
Whats with all the hating? Did you see these shoes? All over 3M elephant print...they're SICK. Yet I'm a hypebeast because i didnt go to Alabama. Get a life guys.

Whats with all the hating? Did you see these shoes? All over 3M elephant print...they're SICK. Yet I'm a hypebeast because i didnt go to Alabama. Get a life guys.

Read again, buddy.

I'm on your side.

I do believe a lot of people like the shoe. I don't own any free trainer 5.0s, but I bet they're comfortable too.

That said, I'm sure there are some people who are enthused by the idea that these didn't release. And, if that makes them more attractive to you - that's fine too, and it's normal. What I will say though is that just because something is unreleased or a sample (which these are NOT, BTW) that doesn't mean that they are "valuable." So, anybody buying these with reseller dollar sign dreams, be aware, those dreams will likely not come true.

Last edited:
yo... is that san jose outlet cleaned out? those deals look amazing, but im a week too late seeing that post! 
mad.gif

i can confirm the block at orange still has FSR of every flyknit shown in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom