OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fk the best news I've heard living here :smile:
New nike factory store opens this Friday. Can I expect anything exceptional? Probably not worth taking a day off for

View media item 967339
Alright man there's a trick for the giftcards on a store opening. They'll be passing around an iPad with a website and you enter your info. GET A PICTURE OF THE URL AND POST IT HERE. We can all get unlimited $10 giftcards. I posted this trick in another one of the outlet threads and am too lazy to type it right now, so just make sure you get the URL and I'll let all you know how to do it then.

Alright man there's a trick for the giftcards on a store opening. They'll be passing around an iPad with a website and you enter your info. GET A PICTURE OF THE URL AND POST IT HERE. We can all get unlimited $10 giftcards. I posted this trick in another one of the outlet threads and am too lazy to type it right now, so just make sure you get the URL and I'll let all you know how to do it then.
That would be soooo good if he did that. I could use a couple $10 gift cards

If you're looking for sunglasses, try and get an employee to price check them.  Some of them have been marked down (and are part of the clearance events), but may not be marked as such.  I picked up a pair for $31.97 yesterday (outlet price $69.99, MSRP somewhere over $100).

thanks my man.  I was just throwing shorts and my cart and about to hunt for codes

No one on here knows that.
If I can make it down there, I'll report back as much as I can... I understand we dont know what product will be available, nobody here knows that.. I can only wonder what types of product they will stock.. 

only one way to find out.. is for me to go! 

Came in here to post that clearance code. Always clutch when Nike does that.

Thanks @bigj505  for the coupon code.  Was struggling for a gift idea for my Wife's bday this weekend.  Scored the Nike Flyknit Air Max for the wife for nearly $100 under retail 
nthat.gif

Anybody who gets to that opening just get a pic of the URL from the iPads they're handing around would help all of us greatly.

Thanks for the info. Called at around 2pm. Sadly both of the size 12's were gone. They did have a 14 and 15 though. Also from the phone message it sounds like the additional discounts are still going on.
14 and 15 both gone too. I guess I was too slow! Thanks for the info though.

Was at Nike outlet in San Ysidro today and they had B Grade infrared 10's not sure how many sizes, but they had some up at the counter and there was a size 10 on the counter. So take that for what it's worth.

Nothing noteworthy at Nike Citadel.

BHM Hyper Elites for the sock connoisseurs though.

I just called there "Antoinette" said they don't have anymore...said they had them a few weeks ago...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom