OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went a couple places today. Sorry no pictures. It was crazy. Both at the stores and on the Freeway.

Nike store in Orange, CA. Nothing great.

A couple notables:
Flyknit Lunars Neo Turq/Wht-Sqdrn Bl-Pnk Flsh $69.97 + 30% off FSR
Hyper Rev Apple Green / Yellow Strike-Black $89.99 FSR
Flyknit Racer TEAM ORANGE/BLACK-LASER ORANGE-VOLT $129.99 + 30% HASH WALL
I asked a couple employees if they were getting anything special tomorrow. They didn't know so I doubt they will.

Nike Store in Citadel,CA. Some decent stuff.

They did have the Lebron XI's. Unfortunately they didn't have any size 12's of the graffiti colorway although they did have at least one size 11. They did have at least 3 of the Court Purole/Rflct Silver-Vvd Blue in a 12. They were $179.99 + 30% off if I remember correctly. I ended up passing. I didn't see any KD VI's. The employee did confirm they are getting the Toro 4's tomorrow and they will open at 8AM.

While I was at the outlets in Citadel I also visited the Under Armour store. Nothing good as far as shoes. I also visited the Adidas store. Totally stunned. The first time I went there it was horrible. This time....

Some notables:

D-Howard 4 Black/white/red $79.99 FSR
D ROSE ENGLEWOOD II BRED $59.99 If I remember correctly. It may have been $49.99
D Rose 4.5 g99362 "Allstar" $59.99 FSR
D Rose 4.5 g66975 "Iridescent" $59.99 FSR
Various Energy Boost running shoes for $109 FSR
All shoes are for Men. The also had some boost shoes for women. I think they were $120.

They also had a promotion for when you purchased two of the Rose shoes it was $100. They had a greeter at the door that handed out $10 off $75 coupons. I ended up getting both 4.5 colorways. After tax and discount it came to $98.56. AWESOME.

bay area folks,
gonna return a pair of kobe 9 easters size 12.
dont know how much they will mark it down after, but if they put it on the hash and thers 30% off as people were mentioning, someone can get em for a good deal.

Probably will return em to the Livermore outlet. dont know what time lol.

Anybody want a Lebron 11 Denim sz 10.5? PM me. I placed one on hold and won't be able to come back for them. it's priced in store at $139.99 after 30% off. You can try and give them a call and see if they will give the 30% off on phone orders. PM me for details.

Last edited:
Chandler Premium Outlets - Chandler, AZ

Kobe 8 System Elite Socks (Lots of them) - Graffitis, Pit Viper, Barcelona and Red & Black. Most were at retail $16.00 but a couple were at $12.99

Other random goodies mostly if your in the area definitely check it out. For my AZ Peeples.

They had the this year's N7 Free 5.0 FSR (From what I can see) for mens and womens. Forgot the damn price. Sorry about that. But they looked dope.

Last edited:
eew. I hate this picture. I actually hate it.
indifferent.gif

Citadel Nike has Toro 4's not sure what sz don't think they doing phone orders :D

They are not B grade

Last edited:
I'm at San Leandro location for some reason there's 10 people here... I guess I'll line up till 9...

Edit: over 20 people now. Will update once I get in.

Edit edit:

Nothing really good . Typical stuff ...

Last edited:
Franklin Mills has Photo blue 9's White bottoms sizes 7-13 at least 40 pairs $139.99 and Powder blue 10's sizes 4-6 $79.99 only 20 pairs

Katy Mills had the Lebron XI Hero Elite for $210, KD V All Star both in size 10 and the KD VI All Star for like $110 in a size 12

Orlando premium international drive:

Bama trainers 79 or 89 sz 9-12 limited
Bugs bunny 8s up front registers dont know sizes price they announced in store over the pa system to get your bugs bunnys up front :lol:
Some $15 or $10 ugly lookin dunks in 11 or 13

+ 30% off the shoes on hash

That away usmnt jersey in person is fugly

Adidas outlet
Just picked up some drose 4s for 25 after their 50% red tag sale
Drose 4.5 buy 2 for 100 or 60 each
Milan or chelsea jerseys $25 after 50%

Last edited:
A bunch of CG 9s still at San Jose outlet WM. No sz9 or 9.5 but eveything else is pretty much there smallest size is an 8 ( 2 pairs ) bunch of 10s ,11s .

Went to the outlet in niagra falls.only thing they had were these[ATTACHMENT=6747]20140523_134335.jpg (2,951k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Had all sizes except 11.5-13.5

Repped. Just picked up (2) 10.5 and (1) 9.5.

*Insert can't wait gif.

Looks like the nike Air Mission are starting to land at all the outlets.
South Chi got both white/blue & white/red FSR for $89.99
They also had the flight one in black/white for $89.99 and the air way up in black/white for the same price.
Nothing else of interest.

P.S. A quick way to know which shoes have the 30% off....look for the price to end on .97¢....(i.e. $39.99 = no discount - $39.97 = 30% off)

Last edited:
Just returned Kobe 9 easter at Livermore size 12. It should be discounted with hashwall discount but employee put it under the counter and had a smirk.

For everything else nothing. 40 percent off clearance rack clothing but they don't got anything good

P
Damn it, I'm in canada for the weekend. Probably gonna be gone when I go back stateside on Monday =\

you got a chance . They arent really flying off the shelves in his region and they had a lot when i went there(excepet the good sizes)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom