OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't just show them the emails on your phone. They can scan the barcode from there right?

You can but they state 1 per transaction.

The notepad deal works when youre just like yeah my homies all got me 10 dollar gift cards, that way they don't know they're survey coupons.

However, I did the notepad deal 1 time and was told never again because nike is cracking down on loss prevention and they see it as super shady to not have the physical gift card with you. So, your mileage my vary from outlet to outlet if they let you do it.

How are these MC's showing up at outlets everywhere? They're sold out in every size except 10.5 on NDC.
they weren't moving online. nike took them all offline, except for a few sizes rotating in / out of stock on ndc at full price.. while the rest hit the outlets. hence why i asked the forum last week if anyone's seen them at outlets. it was kind of a underlying heads up..

Nike San Jose West Gate

1600 Saratoga Ave #213
San Jose, CA
(408) 374-4147

Copped a 10 for myself and 10.5 for my bro. Smh that they said they were out of stock of these when I called. 

Revis' were 39.99 with 30% off

Saw this XS women's tech fleece jacket among the men's clothes.. Tag was $79.99 at check out it was $33.59.. super steal. 

I tried to stack $10 coupons, no go. I did stack a $10 coupon and a survey coupon though. lol.

Franklin Mills, nike factory has lebron denim size 13's for $199 behind the counter.  not sure about their phone order policy or if they will be 30% off..didn't ask

Quick question would you guys recommend going tts on the flyknit lunars or .5 up? Never owned a pair but for that price I'm thinking of picking one up

Quick question would you guys recommend going tts on the flyknit lunars or .5 up? Never owned a pair but for that price I'm thinking of picking one up
Go tts.. they will strech out the more you wear them as the flyknit molds to your foot.

gotcha. good luck. please don't mention NT or anything. Ask about the Memorial Day stuff they may do if you need to kick start the convo.

Franklin Mills, nike factory has lebron denim size 13's for $199 behind the counter.  not sure about their phone order policy or if they will be 30% off..didn't ask

Yes they were Denim ext 11s size 13 and I asked they said they were also 30% off they also had the new yellow low Kobe em 9s in size 15 $160 then 30% off

AZ Mills Tempe, AZ

Same sales going on nationally.

KD VI Seat Pleasants GS Sizes $54 with an additonal 30% off. I saw a lot of size 6 - 7.

Last edited:
Crossing my fingers tulare gets the toro 4s or atleast any other retro... I got time 2morrow to do some scouting so ill report back... really thinking about going to LA and trying my luck... for the guy who said they getting them Saturday does it get crazy hectic when they have releases like this?? Im asking cuz I never been at that outlet. Thanks ahead of time

Crossing my fingers tulare gets the toro 4s or atleast any other retro... I got time 2morrow to do some scouting so ill report back... really thinking about going to LA and trying my luck... for the guy who said they getting them Saturday does it get crazy hectic when they have releases like this?? Im asking cuz I never been at that outlet. Thanks ahead of time
You got to throw some Bows. LOL.

Not to say it won't …. But the Carmine's drop Sat as Well… and People can't be at 2 places at once in the AM...

Point being… You probably have a better chance this Sat then any other Saturday…. 

***WARNING*** STAY AWAY FROM SAN LEANDRO !!!  Got there right at 9:05 AM (store opens at 9AM).  I had to PARK where PAC SUN already.  By 9:30AM, line was zig zagging to the back where the shoe racks were.  I just left empty handed.  Not worth it.  I was even contemplating on returning my Jordan 5Lab3 Silver Reflective but still, not gonna wait in that line.   

Some shoes to mention in the sz 10.5-11 areas that I scanned

Flyknit Lunar1 (purple, and also blue color)

Free Flyknit (volt)

Multicolor Flyknit (the midtop looking one)

Spiderman AF1

AM95 Blue/Purple Tape Zebra

Melo M10

Melo M9

Jordan Trunner

Earlier, they had Kid size Jordan 9s and Jordan 10s bobcats, also saw some people leave with Jordan 3 "Infrared" aka "Katrina".  Also, over heard another buyer to another buyer he'll buy the foams he bought off of him for $140 hahaha...so I assume there were foams too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom