OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep. I called three different outlets and I got the same thing. If y'all are going with those pictures of the coupons, you are going to get denied. 

Sorry about that guys I guess each outlet has different policies. I had given some to @LyPac  and they worked for him here in Az. Once again I apologize if they didn't work for others I was just trying to help the community.  

Sorry about that guys I guess each outlet has different policies. I had given some to @LyPac  and they worked for him here in Az. Once again I apologize if they didn't work for others I was just trying to help the community.  
No biggie. You're not the one who came up with the policy lol

It's all right man. Thanks for helping your fellow NTers though!

So I ended up going to the Orange CA outlets today. I went at the worst possible time (around 2pm) so I wasn't able to get any good pictures. Also non of the employees hooked me up with a FF pass. Like all of the other stores mentioned the Orange store also doesn't have any additional discounts off the hash wall.

The store has received some new merchandise since I've last been.

2013 Hyperdunks in four colorways for $119.99

Hyperrev in the Green Yellow colorway for $99.99

Airmax 90 for $109.99

Most if not all can be found much cheaper online.

I was hopeful the CP3 Allstar's and the J Kidds would have been marked down but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

They've moved the Lebron X Lows to the hash wall but they still seem to have the same sale price they had when they were in the runs.

In the end I picked up some Melo M9's in the black turquoise colorway for $54.97 on the Hash wall.

While I was at the outlets I stopped at the Nordstrom Rack. Nothing good athletic shoe-wise but I was able to pick up some Cole Haan Lunargrand wingtip's in the grey yellow colorway for $29.70. I know this isn't a pickup thread but I've seen those at several locations and the lowest price I'd seen prior to today was around $80. Not my favorite colorway but for 30 bucks that's hard to pass up.

It doesn't hurt to try.  Big Thanks again!

I have one (maybe two) F&F coupons that I'm not going to be able to use if anyone's store will allow them to use a print out.

Shoot me a PM.

Sorry about that guys I guess each outlet has different policies. I had given some to @LyPac
 and they worked for him here in Az. Once again I apologize if they didn't work for others I was just trying to help the community.  

Like everyone else said, no worries. Glad you tried.

That said, if anyone is near Harford co md, I have a couple to spare. Got them pretty late but we can meet up tomorrow and do the handoff.

Folsom, Ca had both the red and blue Dt 96 for $70, several sizes of the blue/pink flyknit 1s on the hash for $70, and 3 colors of hyperdisuptors for $45. There was a size 9 of the kobe easters as well.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
To the guys thinking they could show up with a picture of a bar code, I've got some ocean front property in Nebraska I can sell to you all. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

...It actually worked for one member in Arizona.  Doesn't hurt to try.

Seems like most outlets took the stingy route and marked everything up with no extra deals for F+F.  I'm going to try my luck tomorrow at Ontario Mills.

...It actually worked for one member in Arizona.  Doesn't hurt to try.

Seems like most outlets took the stingy route and marked everything up with no extra deals for F+F.  I'm going to try my luck tomorrow at Ontario Mills.
Eh, my parents are in the restaurant business, and we have people photo copy coupons all the time so its just funny to me 
laugh.gif

Huh? I didn't remember getting any F&F coupon from a NT member?

I got one from a Nike Employee late this week.

Didn't even get to hit up the outlets today. Maybe tomorrow. I'mma be pissed if I don't get to use this on something.

sick.gif

Last edited:
Hey everybody

Just moved from NY to Georgia and I went from 4 outlets that were decent to one that sucks.  The closest to me in Canton doesn't even have a Jordan section and no size 15s at all in anything else.  Can anybody in GA recommend another decent one near the Kennesaw/Marietta area?

Thanks in advance

Hey everybody

Just moved from NY to Georgia and I went from 4 outlets that were decent to one that sucks.  The closest to me in Canton doesn't even have a Jordan section and no size 15s at all in anything else.  Can anybody in GA recommend another decent one near the Kennesaw/Marietta area?

Thanks in advance
Have you tried Lawrencevile?

Hey everybody

Thanks in advance

Probably Dawsonville up 400. And it's just decent.

Just called San Jose.

They said all the Air Max 2013s are gone. They had mens and womens and bulk buyer came yesterday and cleaned them out.

Didn't ask about any other shoes from that post, but know that bulk buyers have already descended.

Just called San Jose.

They said all the Air Max 2013s are gone. They had mens and womens and bulk buyer came yesterday and cleaned them out.

Didn't ask about any other shoes from that post, but know that bulk buyers have already descended.
yeah when I was there friday, at the checkout there was a FSR of Air Max 1 EM beaches of rio on hold. The air max 2013s are a steal. Glad I got a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom