OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey everybody

Just moved from NY to Georgia and I went from 4 outlets that were decent to one that sucks.  The closest to me in Canton doesn't even have a Jordan section and no size 15s at all in anything else.  Can anybody in GA recommend another decent one near the Kennesaw/Marietta area?

Thanks in advance
I have lived in Georgia my whole live and have yet to find anything decent any of the outlets. 

big thanks to @javy1032 for hooking me up with a coupon. i was able to use the picture of the back of the coupon that he sent me, they just entered the # and it gave me the 30% off. i just told them that i left the coupon at home. i was able to use it at an outlet store here in az if that helps.
NICE. @javy1032  gave me one but all three of my local outlets shut me down and I wasn't gonna waste the time to go and try to beg a cashier to let me use it lol. Now I know where to go once the next F&F rolls around

I went to the outlets this weekend on the FnF comeup.. and man what a waste...

I should have known.. all the regular sales and in-store promos nike usually runs are gone.. most everything was back at regular outlet prices..hash wall which is frequently 30% off on any given weekend.. that was gone.. so you couldnt double up ...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Damn, this whole time I thought portland outlet had the beaches of rio. They weren't doing phone orders till today, so I call and they don't have em. Come back in here and check that it was actually at San Jose outlet. Call San Jose outlet up and they aren't doing phone orders on the beaches of rio. :x

I've seen those beaches of rios at almost every ross and rugged wearhouse I go in to for 39.99 for what its worth. YMMV, obviously.

Didnt c much at the conroe clearance store... ended up copping sme black gold mid tiempo n couple of shirts... suck they mark up sme of the stuff.... Oh and a LeBron backpack
Man, I can never leave Conroe without finding something.  I was there Saturday right after they opened.  They had some pretty good deals.

These Tiempos were nice, sized 11 (too small) and scattered smaller sizes.

These AM90 Hyperfuse Sneakerboots are really nice, me and my bud both copped.  The white areas are 3M FYI (except the midsole)

They had Rockets / McDonalds color Hyperrevs (never seen at the outlet).  I'm a SPURS fan, so I passed.

Couldn't resist these, FSR but only 1 size 12.  Also had a FSR of Uprise High and some Orange Ripstop SB Highs.

These Foams were the grand prize, they had 2 13's and a 9.  Me, my bud, and my Son all copped LOL.  Can't beat $70.

They had quite a few Kobe Prelude "Chasing Perfection" dri-fit tees for $7 after coupon, copped 1.  

HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE thanks again to  Jeffreyyyy!  My outlet was all out by Saturday AM.

Bet all of the outlets in Texas will be dry when I go visit my daughter next month, smh. Never been to the Conroe one but will definitely make a trip.

My local outlet didn't have ish for me (tanger - Washington, pa) but mom dukes, wifey and daughter got 7 pairs of kicks for 120

The rep told they had received some fighter jets but she told me only sz 9.... Dang I knew I should ve went on saturday.... That sz 13 would ve been nice
Good catch.....

The rep told they had received some fighter jets but she told me only sz 9.... Dang I knew I should ve went on saturday.... That sz 13 would ve been nice
Good catch.....
Oh wow, where are there fighter jets for sz 9?! I would like to buy one. Do you have the number for the store? thanks!

^^^ Outlets at Conroe 936-494-2060
I just called..guy said they don't have anymore at all. I don't know how much I trust them when they tell me that..this is the 4th time I've called an outlet recently and they've told me that each time without even checking.

^^^ Outlets at Conroe 936-494-2060
I just called..guy said they don't have anymore at all. I don't know how much I trust them when they tell me that..this is the 4th time I've called an outlet recently and they've told me that each time without even checking.

Look one page back. Dude said his family and he grabbed all 3 pairs.

Awesome to see int'l NTers posting.

Anybody here from Germany? I've seen some pretty good stuff here and there from int'l folks.

I believe earlier this year, or last last year, Germany had Lebron 10 EXT Mints for 100 Euro.

I realize it doesn't help most, but we shouldn't shut our int'l NTers out of this thread.

I know I've copped things locally for "sneaker friends" outside of the US, so helping across borders is definitely possible as well.

Rossss
tumblr_n56omhHUsf1rt3o0ro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n56omhHUsf1rt3o0ro2_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom