OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found the Air Max 1 London Hyperfuse at the Calexico outlet for $34

Came to about $44 after shipping and taxes. Not sure how much stock is left though
Thanks! Just made a phone order for them. They didn't have any size 9 or 9.5 but I managed to get a 8.5. Repped.

Last edited:
That 20% off all NDC clearance items is an excellent deal.

I picked up 2 pairs of FLyknit Lunar 2's for 95.00 each (about 191.00 total with shipping.) 

They have a decent amount of flyknit options including FLyknit Racer's and Trainers for under 100.00 after the 20% off!

West Palm Beach still has the Clover 1s if anyone is still interested. There is a few full size runs, specifically there where ten 10.5s, three 14s and a couple size 15s but plenty of other sizes.
thanks, just placed my 1st ever phone order.

best part is you can still use any coupons you find online.

RoadRunnerSports (running shoes) is usually 20% off all items with VIP disc and a coupon. this sweetens the deal - same with eastbay.
Is ebates legit?  If I bought xx8 se's with a coupon for $123, 15% back would be $18.45, do they send you a check or credit your card?

Is ebates legit?  If I bought xx8 se's with a coupon for $123, 15% back would be $18.45, do they send you a check or credit your card?

Legit. You can set in your account if you want it by check or paypal. The only thing is you will get the cash back in 3 months since they only do the payout quarterly. So all the cash back you earned will be accumulated until the quarterly payouts.

Last edited:
Legit. You can set in your account if you want it by check or paypal. The only thing is you will get the cash back in 3 months since they only do the payout quarterly. So all the cash back you earned will be accumulated until the quarterly payouts.
and any payout under $5 I believe won't get sent

ah nice! at least a good chunk by the time you get the payout. Thanks.

Saw the LeBron slides posted up there on black at Ross fo 24.99 (Westheimer and hilcroft htown)

West Palm Beach still has the Clover 1s if anyone is still interested. There is a few full size runs, specifically there where ten 10.5s, three 14s and a couple size 15s but plenty of other sizes.

Repped, good looks fam 
nthat.gif

Yeah ebates is awesome. I just started last year I dont buy too much stuff online but its nice to save that little extra in the long run.

NIKE FACTORY STORE - AUBURN HILLS, MI

Didn't see much but some Melo's for $54.99 on the back wall and Fly Knits for $49.99

Here's some Pics for those NT FAM in the Area…..

I didn't take pics of the Fly Knits…Thought I did … 420 issues 

Last edited:
south chi outlet has a bunch of 1 mids's at $75 those blue/green 1's were $45 & they had the 3m BHM's for $90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom