OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to camarillo yesterday, a lot of clothing apparel was an addiotional 40% off, 30% off clearance wall

plenty of squadron blue flynit trainers and  canary yellow racers ( i had never seen before) for $119.00.

was hoping theyd have mc trainers, but i copped the blues. waited to see if they would have mc and now wish i did a phone order earlier in the week. oop anyone?

as far as clothing goes, they had a good assortment, most notible select sizes of the fleece tech crew neck in grey with red zipper lining for 60 ( 40 or so after discount

adidas - 50% off red tag sale. a lot of stuff, but didnt look through any of it except for the jerseys ( only found chelsea, ac milan and LA Galaxy) $25 bucks after 50% discount. 

2 for 100 on various trainers 

hurley- went in to check if they had the phantom world cup boardshorts, they didnt. though they did have world cup edition tees ( nations flags in the hurley logo) and snapbacks with the flag under the brim. didnt buy either 

Last edited:

went to camarillo yesterday, a lot of clothing apparel was an addiotional 40% off, 30% off clearance wall

plenty of squadron blue flynit trainers and  canary yellow racers ( i had never seen before) for $119.00.

was hoping theyd have mc trainers, but i copped the blues. waited to see if they would have mc and now wish i did a phone order earlier in the week. oop anyone?

as far as clothing goes, they had a good assortment, most notible select sizes of the fleece tech crew neck in grey with red zipper lining for 60 ( 40 or so after discount

adidas - 50% off red tag sale. a lot of stuff, but didnt look through any of it except for the jerseys ( only found chelsea, ac milan and LA Galaxy) $25 bucks after 50% discount. 

2 for 100 on various trainers 

hurley- went in to check if they had the phantom world cup boardshorts, they didnt. though they did have world cup edition tees ( nations flags in the hurley logo) and snapbacks with the flag under the brim. didnt buy either 
big ups for the Camarillo update

Yeah and I did a stock locate with Nike on Twitter, but they said they are completely sold of that style. But I take that with a grain of salt, because they've said that before with other items, that that same day NTers take pics of FSRs of the item, in like 3 different outlets.
Same thing happened with the KD 6 Easters I got from Citadel on Friday. I called the day before since someone posted that they were on the hash wall. The rep said they were all sold out. i came in on Friday before closing and another rep told me they sold out. But, for some reason, I decided to ask another rep and he said they had a whole box of them that they were going to put on hash for Saturday 
mean.gif
 Thankfully, he was nice enough to get me my size 11 
pimp.gif

I was there yesterday they had a couple of fly knits. None with 30% off extra. Go to San Jose WM they had volt , blue and blue/volt + 30% off. Comes out to $50 each. Lots of sizes as of 12:00pm yesterday.

These are the color way they had
They had these on thursday.. went really quick

I was there yesterday they had a couple of fly knits. None with 30% off extra. Go to San Jose WM they had volt , blue and blue/volt + 30% off. Comes out to $50 each. Lots of sizes as of 12:00pm yesterday.

Yo right on, thanks for the reply. Repped for the info! Never been to the new San Jose location.

Some good stuff at the Franklin Mills and other outlets well atleast on the retro end... do they do phone orders and if yes until Tuesday right.. wanna try to get them 9s for me and 10s for my boy.. here in tulare we get anything again.. check on them again Saturday to see if they were holding back but nothing.

STOP WITH THE REQUESTS.

IF I DELETED YOUR POST THEN IM TALKING TO YOU.

Bugs Bunny 8s sitting on the shelves... MLK Portland, OR and Woodburn, OR not FSRs but lots of sizes $129.99

Just a heads up for those people that had those Email things from the URL thing. They're all voided now. I had like 20+ of them and went to use 1 and they said that they were all used.

Just a heads up for those people that had those Email things from the URL thing. They're all voided now. I had like 20+ of them and went to use 1 and they said that they were all used.

I got my 7 off immediately because I had a feeling this could happen :pimp:

Yep I just chatted a rep and he told me that they had a "mix up" with the codes from that outlet. All the codes are still activated just invalid. He sent my problem to the "Leadership Team".

Woodbury commons had the following trainers at 119.99

Multicolor

Squadron Blue

View media item 989997
And Pink Flash I believe.

Sorry I am not crystal clear on all the details but the place was an absolute madhouse. Since I just got the multis I was not seriously I investigating for another trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom