OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't some stores have them on the floor during F&F?

Yall swear you have factory stores figured out and reading these comments are quite comical because yall really have NO idea LOL (and this is NOT directed at you powerball)....i'm speaking in general
Yes.  Many people reported, with proof, that their local shops had received both the Achilles Heel and AS, and they were out during F&F and discounts were applied too.  Looked like California was excluded from those reports, from what I saw.

Thank you to those who gave updates on Orange and Citadel. Its total BS that they got these Kobes AFTER the F&F
Just a quick FYI so you don't feel like the employee's are against you at these outlets.  I work Retail Merchandising ( stocking inventory ) for Sports Authority in the shoe department.  I do not choose what shoes I receive and when I will receive them, that is up to the guys at the DC (Distribution Center) to decide when to take my packaged items and ship them to me at my store.  There have been times where it says I have "3" of this item, yet I have 0 on the floor and no freight in the back.  Come to find out, 2 weeks later those "3" items show up on a different truck than expected, therefore your basic associates have no control over the frieght, how it's processed, and when they receive it and are allowed to put on the floor.  If anything you should be mad at Nike for not shipping it out fast enough to your outlet to take advantage of the 30% off F&F....  Just my 2 cents, feel free to delete my rant, and this post has gotten way off topic with all the pickup posts, etc, can we try to keep it Strictly to updates please?

Just a quick FYI so you don't feel like the employee's are against you at these outlets.  I work Retail Merchandising ( stocking inventory ) for Sports Authority in the shoe department.  I do not choose what shoes I receive and when I will receive them, that is up to the guys at the DC (Distribution Center) to decide when to take my packaged items and ship them to me at my store.  There have been times where it says I have "3" of this item, yet I have 0 on the floor and no freight in the back.  Come to find out, 2 weeks later those "3" items show up on a different truck than expected, therefore your basic associates have no control over the frieght, how it's processed, and when they receive it and are allowed to put on the floor.  If anything you should be mad at Nike for not shipping it out fast enough to your outlet to take advantage of the 30% off F&F....  Just my 2 cents, feel free to delete my rant, and this post has gotten way off topic with all the pickup posts, etc, can we try to keep it Strictly to updates please?
Not mad at store associates. I dont think these stores had these shoes hidden in the back or anything.  I might just be bat$hit crazy but I think they intentionally delayed the  deliveries to arrive after the FF event. They know most of those pairs will sell at $160 in this demographic. Most of the remaining pairs will sell after the fist set of markdowns or move to the hash wall. So each pair Nike will make WAY more by delaying the shipment to the Southern CA stores. Nike is about making money. So yes. I think they took that into account. Nike gets a bonus $48 profit for the ones that sell for $160. Even if the shoes hit the hash and its an extra 20% off Nike still makes $16 more than they would have if they sold during the 30% FF sale.

Stopped by the Byron Center, MI NFS.

Nothing new from last week really other than some markdowns. No sale on hash, 30% off clearance racks.

Notables:

Kobe XI ASG still there only one size 9.5 then about seven size 10s and a maybe an 11 and 12 $159

FSR:

KD8 Hunts Hill Sunset $79

KD 8 PG County $79

KD 8 Blackout $89

KD8 Xmas $109

Lebron XIII couple colorways, don't pay attention to the line this year think its hideous so I don't know any of the names but they had a blue and yellowish one and a red one with shiny red posite.

De La Soul Low $89

Jordan Retro 5 Pro Stars, 7 Ugly Sweater, 9 Anthracite $129

On a side note, they announced the new Nike Community Store being put in Downtown Detroit by Dan Gilbert is opening May 26th, has anyone heard anything about anything for the Grand Opening? Hope they have something good for the opening but idk doesn't seem like the outlets really do much for them like they used to.

Last edited:
Aurora, IL

Jordan retro 8 aqua. Call for price. Inventory appears to be in the back room.

Jordan retro 8 3 peat. Same.

Jordan retro 4 dunk from above size 11.5 at counter. Call for price.

Foamposite One olive suede size 8.5 at counter. Call for price.

Just took my Penny Pack size 11 back to the Kenosha Factory store. Manager put them right up for sale for retail price I paid, $500 even with the defect marks. He said someone will buy them.

Nike Petaluma 707-769-9245  Had Jordan XX's for the 59.97$  Sz 10 & up from what I saw, call to check.  Size's 8, 8.5, 9, 10.5, and another for Kobe XI ASG leftover.  Only noteables I saw worth mentioning.

I gotta start checking this thread every 30 min. Missed out again. Smh

locations for kobe 11 all star 

Nike Factory Store Orange,CA

Address: 20 City Blvd W #617, Orange, CA 92868

Phone:(714) 456-9172

Nike Factory Store Katy Mills

Address: 5000 Katy Mills Cir #202,Katy,TX 77494

281-644-4901

Nike East L.A. Community Store

4585 Whittier Blvd

323-307-9866 

Nike Factory Store San Clemente

Address: 101 W Avenida Vista Hermosa #130, San Clemente,CA 92672

949-498-2138

Also typically the additional 20% doesn't cover in the bin shoes unless they have a special promotion on running for say all basketball shoes or clearance shoes still in bins. So unless the all basketball one is going on which I didn't see this week the only way you could get additional 20% off the kobes would be if they placed them on the wall already.

^ Is there a minimum amount of posts before you can post pictures?  That also might be why the youngblood is having a bit of trouble.  

Went to bairstow outlet today and probably saw that sharpie penny pack with defects. Employee was holding em at counter with another guy who looked like an employee from different store. Box was beaten up bad asked if they had others said it was a return.

Anyway they had a decent selectikn but this was the crux of it.

View media item 2023040View media item 2023041View media item 2023042View media item 2023043View media item 2023045View media item 2023046View media item 2023047View media item 2023048View media item 2023049View media item 2023050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom