OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to bairstow outlet today and probably saw that sharpie penny pack with defects. Employee was holding em at counter with another guy who looked like an employee from different store. Box was beaten up bad asked if they had others said it was a return.

Anyway they had a decent selectikn but this was the crux of it.
chinese characters, you guys must get chinese tourists by the bus load!

May 31st is end of nikes fiscal year so expect retros to be popping up all over the outlets as they try to unload that warehouse.
seems like maybe they will do a clearance coupon as well then online... maybe to coincide with the beats 15% off starting on monday? hmmmm  I hope so.

Steal!!! Cheapest it will be ever if you want this shoe.This is rock bottom half of what it was during f&f

Nike SB De La Soul Low QS
FSR
$39.97
Nike Factory Store
9851 S Eastern Ave Ste 100
Henderson NV 89123
702-407-0165

Last edited by a moderator:
chinese characters, you guys must get chinese tourists by the bus load!
i dont get it?

I did see some resellers in the parking lot with about 50 Coach paper bags obviously with items from the outlet reqdy to go online or something. Minivan was packed to the brim all neat though

Also went to Ontario outlets nike was blah, shoe palace and sheikh had some good deals finishline was usual bad.

And lake elinore had zilch too.

Can somoone list which outlets are in socal tryin to hit em all up.

Last edited:
Steal!!! Cheapest it will be ever if you want this shoe.This is rock bottom half of what it was during f&f

Nike SB De La Soul Low QS
FSR
$39.97
Nike Factory Store
9851 S Eastern Ave Ste 100
Henderson NV 89123
702-407-0165
good info but it was actually posted for 34.97 a while back lol so tech not the cheapest it'll ever be

they had only 10, 11, 14 left when i called earlier

Barstow - Nike Factory Store

2796 Tanger Way #218, Barstow, CA 92311

Camarillo - Nike Factory Store

990 Camarillo Center Dr #1030, Camarillo, CA 93010

Ontario - Nike Factory Store

4557 Mills Cir, Ontario, CA 91764

San Clemente - Nike Factory Store

101 W Avenida Vista Hermosa #130, San Clemente, CA 92672

Beverly Hills - NikeTown (obviously not an outlet)

9560 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 92012

Los Angeles - Nike Factory Store

100 Citadel Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90040

East Los Angeles - Nike

4585 Whittier Boulevard, East Los Angeles, CA 90022

Cabazon - Nike Factory Store

48650 Seminole Dr h234, Cabazon, CA 92230

Orange - Nike Factory Store

20 City Blvd W #617, Orange, CA 9286

Long Beach - Nike Factory Store

71 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802

Lake Elsinore - Nike Factory Store

B, 17600 Collier Ave #118, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

Alpine - Nike Clearance Store

5005 Willows Rd h102, Alpine, CA 91901

San Ysidro - Nike Factory Store

4445 Camino De La Plaza p350, San Ysidro, CA 92173

Stopped by the Byron Center, MI NFS.

Nothing new from last week really other than some markdowns. No sale on hash, 30% off clearance racks.

Notables:

Kobe XI ASG still there only one size 9.5 then about seven size 10s and a maybe an 11 and 12 $159

FSR:

KD8 Hunts Hill Sunset $79
KD 8 PG County $79
KD 8 Blackout $89
KD8 Xmas $109
Lebron XIII couple colorways, don't pay attention to the line this year think its hideous so I don't know any of the names but they had a blue and yellowish one and a red one with shiny red posite.
De La Soul Low $89

Jordan Retro 5 Pro Stars, 7 Ugly Sweater, 9 Anthracite $129

On a side note, they announced the new Nike Community Store being put in Downtown Detroit by Dan Gilbert is opening May 26th, has anyone heard anything about anything for the Grand Opening? Hope they have something good for the opening but idk doesn't seem like the outlets really do much for them like they used to.

The store downtown is going to be an outlet store? I thought it was like a NikeTown retail store

The store downtown is going to be an outlet store? I thought it was like a NikeTown retail store
I thought the same thing but I talked to the footwear manager at the byron center outlet and it's going to be a Nike Community Store. There are some articles on mlive.com about it too 22,000 square foot two level community store. It'll be the 6th NCS in the U.S. I think

I thought the same thing but I talked to the footwear manager at the byron center outlet and it's going to be a Nike Community Store. There are some articles on mlive.com about it too 22,000 square foot two level community store. It'll be the 6th NCS in the U.S. I think

I was just reading up about it after I seen your post. I'm a little disappointed with that I thought we were finally getting a NikeTown and finally some exclusive releases in detroit....I'm pretty sure it won't be any good restocks when it opens then

i dont get it?

I did see some resellers in the parking lot with about 50 Coach paper bags obviously with items from the outlet reqdy to go online or something. Minivan was packed to the brim all neat though

Also went to Ontario outlets nike was blah, shoe palace and sheikh had some good deals finishline was usual bad.

And lake elinore had zilch too.

oh sorry, i meant the chinese characters on the price tags of the shoes, which is an indication that there's a lot of mainland chinese tourists that visit the store, that's all. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom