OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional sales in factory and clearance stores (and select stores with deeper discount) starting tomorrow thro the weekend [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

If you live in bumpkin town usa then you're probably getting a deeper discount. Hope you find some goodies!
Cant complain!, sales through the weekend and the MVP passes are active.

Hoopefully everyone is able to scoop up some deals

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

View media item 2026213
One pair of blue Zoom Hyperrev 2016 size 9.5 ONLY for $59.99 (was $110) as of 3PM. Store associate said they'll order other available online colors for $59.99 after price adjustment but I passed.

View media item 2026220Racks of hoodies/zips/golf for 40% off. Also, pretty much the whole right side and racks of graphic shirts are $12.99.

Im looking for kobes in a size 13 preferably x wtk x opening night high and xi allstar. I live in philadelphia and our outlets here are terrible! Is it possible to order from other outlets?

Last edited:
yea i know its just funny when they were posted in here months back for like 180 and i almost pulled the trigger, then recently 110, i passed and then 60 and i copped two lol. Patience paid off

@alp sorry my dude, sucks to hear
wasn't the end of the world, flipped one for 3 something :lol:

When did Bigj leave? seems like I just saw him complaining about you guys being off topic and deleting posts. I tend to agree with him keep it strictly to updates. NT needs a chatroom or something. I know it's tempting to want to ask questions, every time I see a post I wanna ask if they had my size but if everybody does that it becomes a mess. I love it when guys post size 8-12 vs FSR. Anyways keep your eyes open I think Chromes are hitting outlets. I got a pick from twitter but I can't seem to upload it on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom