OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando I Drive Clearance running 30% of Mens shoes only. Some women tee racks were at 40% thats about it. 

On another note i over heard one of the cashiers saying they had a phone order in the back and I asked if they take phone orders. She said yes and they've been doing it. Thats a first that I hear.

But for who ever looking for Kyrie 2 Xmas they for them for $79.99 by now not FSR but have a lot of sizes left. If they are taking phone orders they come out descent with the 30%

Orlando I Drive Clearance running 30% of Mens shoes only. Some women tee racks were at 40% thats about it. 

On another note i over heard one of the cashiers saying they had a phone order in the back and I asked if they take phone orders. She said yes and they've been doing it. Thats a first that I hear.

But for who ever looking for Kyrie 2 Xmas they for them for $79.99 by now not FSR but have a lot of sizes left. If they are taking phone orders they come out descent with the 30%
appreciate that. Was looking for the Kyrie 2 Xmas

30 percent is in store only employee said idk
yeah I called, they said they'll call me back. Is it $79.99 the marked price or is it $79.99 before employee? Either way $79.99 is a better price than what I was about to pay at a local champs ($107.99)

Im looking for kobes in a size 13 preferably x wtk x opening night high and xi allstar. I live in philadelphia and our outlets here are terrible! Is it possible to order from other outlets?

Yes it is but also make sure you check Gloucester Premium. They usually have releases on par with what other posters submit. They had fsr of Kobe ASG 11s last week in the back. As soon as I walked in they brought them out for me lol..but they had sweater Retros and GS 5s..I'm sure they will have something this week also.

want those yellow green dunks. need to chill w shoes though. at that price id double up on dls.
who would've thought those would've gone on sale so crazy

Last edited:
I'm sure BigJ is just tired of repeating himself and deleting comments. Yeah ***** been lit for F&F, obviously, it will be for MVP passes too. Esp for those of us who come here for the updates. As for everyone else who skips reading the rules. This thread gets boring to read through everyone's non-update related posts. Just stick to the updates so Big J can be proud of us when he actually returns. Hate to see these threads derail or people get thrown out B/C of free posting.

Anyways, Nike Clearance San Leandro, 40% off sales for clothing M/Ws Jackets, Cotton Tees, Shorts & Sweats. Nothing to note otherwise.

I went this morning and saw nothing, doubt they sold out in less then 24hrs. Those pics must be from somewhere else.

I called around 8:00 EST and politely asked if they do phone orders and if I could order pants. Immediately hit with "tech fleece pants?" She said they had sold out cause of the price. Didn't seem like a lazy or too busy response, genuinely sold out :/

Anyone know outlets that do phone orders with the Kobe 10 Elite What the? Been calling around. No dice. The two that had them said no. :frown:

Not even Gilroy? Called two weeks ago for Kobe X Elite availability and said they had them. Call to confirm.

Not even Gilroy? Called two weeks ago for Kobe X Elite availability and said they had them. Call to confirm.
Did not realize that. I was at Gilroy two Saturdays ago back in April. Bought the Retro 5's which I ended up returning as the F&F was on but they didn't honor it. I'll call them tomorrow though. 

I didn't look around enough that day though so I probably missed them.  

wasn't the end of the world, flipped one for 3 something
laugh.gif
dang reseller!!! 
laugh.gif

that person prob feel dumb now lol but hopefully they enjoyed em 

Last edited:
Funny thing about those de la soul lows is FCLA has em on the shelf for 275.

Citadel: no extra discount, cleveland kyries were 87 almost copped just because steal but would just sell em so passed

Edit: 30% off hash wall because of the sale starting wed theough to mon/sun lots of clothes with 40%

View media item 2027079View media item 2027080View media item 2027081View media item 2027082View media item 2027083View media item 2027084View media item 2027085View media item 2027086View media item 2027087View media item 2027088

Last edited:
If anybody sees those ASG kobes in a 15 could you send me a PM I'm squinting looking at these photos at the bottom so far 14 is the biggest I see, also if any outlet has what the Lebrons still

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom