OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

They had various TF gear and bordeaux 7 on thursday. 

IMO weekends are a zoo and most good stuff is gone by 10:30 on most days lol 

So if you worked at bank you would just give people free money. 

Not sure why people think like this.  I mean its good you get discounts but to say you cant stand someone for not doing their job is silly talk. 
It's mathematics

Man, sketch la is so dangerous. Don't go there anymore.

And, yes, I'm being facetious as I'm referring to the Asian resellers from sole stage, and the likes who done defiled my gem of a store.

They emptied the whole damned store. Smh

Last edited:
Can't stand people who work retail that do that. I would throw discounts on reg priced items just because. It's the corporates money, not mine. Gotta help the everyday person out.

At EastLA they don't think twice. That's why I love that location.

So if you worked at bank you would just give people free money. 

Not sure why people think like this.  I mean its good you get discounts but to say you cant stand someone for not doing their job is silly talk. 

Horrible analogy. Banks are not retail stores. Also at a bank it's not up to a manager to offer an opportunity for a savings where they see fit, because banks don't encounter the same issues.

I'm not sure if you read his comment at all. If you're being overcharged on markdown items, and the associate is giving you a hard time when you're in the right. Then they're not doing their job. So no, not silly talk.

Last edited:
Horrible analogy. Banks are not retail stores. Also at a bank it's not up to a manager to offer an opportunity for a savings where they see fit, because banks don't encounter the same issues.

I'm not sure if you read his comment at all. If you're being overcharged on markdown items, and the associate is giving you a hard time when you're in the right. Then they're not doing their job. So no, not silly talk.
No one said a bank was a retail store. Bank managers do actually have discretion to make decisions

The point of your post was about getting over cuz its someones elses money but obviously if the item is marked at an incorrect price then it should be fixed. 

Its not that serious young man, like I said you get over great...movin on 

OK so you probably can't cal tonight due to closing soon but here goes. Tulare - #121 559-685-9711 Nike store has the Jordan 13 CP3 in a size 13 at least for $179. Not sure what other sizes though. Chat with a nike rep for that info.

phone orders or nah
Word Someone Answer This
laugh.gif

104 for cp13s is a steal
Clearance stores don't do phone orders. 

Can't stand people who work retail that do that. I would throw discounts on reg priced items just because. It's the corporates money, not mine. Gotta help the everyday person out.

I hope some day that you become an owner of a business, and have an employee giving deep discounts to customers without your knowledge or consent.    It seems like this is the type of employee you would love and maybe promote to a higher position?

Last edited:

I hope some day that you become an owner of a business, and have an employee giving deep discounts to customers without your knowledge or consent.    It seems like this is the type of employee you would love and maybe promote to a higher position?
I actually own my own business.

Nike has a monopoly. 

they make billions in profits every year;  even 1% of that is an acceptable loss.

Again, read carefully. You have a lack of clarity on my situation, so you sound ignorant. Why would I take money from a small business? We're talking large corporate companies here. Also, who's giving deep discounts? Let me know and Im there. Cuz I never once said that. Without whose consent? It was on file with all receipts at the end of the work day. And yes, they offered me a store, I declined. So I guess they didn't see a issue when people called corporate about my good service. When I was a assistant manager I would simply give discounts on occasions I saw fit. If an item was defected, displayed, yellowed, etc I wouldn't think twice about marking it down.

Issue?

You guys complain about employees at stores, and when there's someone looking out some take offense? I guess the billionaires need that money more than you I'd assume?

. . .

If y'all wanna know what happened next on the Day in the Life of AirThompson PM me, otherwise stay on topic. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom