OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saratoga has 20% off hash they had scattered sizes of de LA lows for 55 Superbowl field generals for 35 in 10.5-12

Gildoy still had plenty chrome 8s as of closing last night and they also had stone island jackets size large navy and black that came out to about 270 with the 40% off.
imaging selling the field generals at full price which was around 169.99 prior to super bowl.  they've been sitting forever.

Also had sweater 7s, sweater 8 (not sure what there called) and Aqua 8s.

Heard from an employee there that Nike factory store in gurnee,IL is becoming a clearance store in June or July.
just letting you guys know that for some reason the pink breast cancer awareness socks don't perform the same way.  it gets shredded especially fast.  i have a pair and i've only wore them once or twice for my league games so probably around 1-2 hours and the bottom is already worn.  i will still get more to rep breast cancer awareness tho.  just saying

just letting you guys know that for some reason the pink breast cancer awareness socks don't perform the same way.  it gets shredded especially fast.  i have a pair and i've only wore them once or twice for my league games so probably around 1-2 hours and the bottom is already worn.  i will still get more to rep breast cancer awareness tho.  just saying

Forgot to put they 9.99 plus additional 30% off

Quick tip, especially shoes on the clearance wall, if the price seems high and you saw them here at a much lower price elsewhere then it doesn't hurt to ask if they marked the box correctly.

Saw the XXs on the wall and it was priced at $159.99, I asked an employee and he scanned it and it showed $109.99. Then the shoes on the wall had an extra 30% off, minus the $25 off MVP Pass and the XXs came out to about ~$56.

I know the XXs were much cheaper elsewhere without all the extra discounts and MVP but still a good deal if you missed out from calling those other stores.

I cant really knock anyone for making a living but when you hurt others that's when I take offense.  I know it would open up a HUGE can of worms but I wish Nike would take legal action against unauthorized selling of their products.  Can you imagine a world where you can buy everything you wanted for retail or less?  That's how things USED to be. amazingballs. You could walk into a Footlocker or Sport Chalet weeks after a hyped Jordan release and they would still have them to buy. Sometimes on sale.

Speaking of Jordans.... I didn't see any of the xx9's at the Norstrom Racks at South Coast Plaza or Rancho Niguel CA.
Once you buy something, it's your property. You can do as you please with it. Otherwise, eBay wouldn't exist.

As long as shoes can turn a profit you can't knock people for hustling for it. If they buy up 15 pairs a shoe and can turn even a $30 profit off each pair that's an extra $450 for waking up early and hitting a Nike store. Why not?

Leesburg had a few things
1. Kobe Achilles and ASG pretty much a fsr
2. Kobe X elite rose gold
3. A few racks of 40% off clothes
4. TF gear wasn't discounted further
5. Socks are around 10$ plus 30% off

Arundel Mills 

Kobe 11 Achilles $160 About FSR

Kobe 11 ASG $160 about a FSR (no 11.5)

Not much clothing wise from what I saw

Hash was 20% off. 

On hash:

2 pair of Jordan 1 Lettermans size 8 and 8.5 $155 then 20% off

1 pair of hologram foams size 8.5 $180 then 20% off.

Random kobe 10 (non elites) scattered sizes.

Black hyper rev 2016 scattered sizes

Leesburg had a few things
1. Kobe Achilles and ASG pretty much a fsr
2. Kobe X elite rose gold
3. A few racks of 40% off clothes
4. TF gear wasn't discounted further
5. Socks are around 10$ plus 30% off
TF shorts or just pants?

Nike should implement a max of 1 or 2 of the same style per person. This way evryome gets a chance at the deals and it stops people driving from all over to cop an FSR to put online for retail or higher.

People need to inform nike though or otherwise they cant do anything. Im not sure they want to either as it props up their brand through more free advertising. It meant they took a loss on the sale but further pushes the ideal of NIKE or nothing for shoes especially in other markets.

Still you cant complain unless your willing to tweet nike, inform managers and generally push for a fairer outcome.

Nike should implement a max of 1 or 2 of the same style per person. This way evryome gets a chance at the deals and it stops people driving from all over to cop an FSR to put online for retail or higher.

People need to inform nike though or otherwise they cant do anything. Im not sure they want to either as it props up their brand through more free advertising. It meant they took a loss on the sale but further pushes the ideal of NIKE or nothing for shoes especially in other markets.

Still you cant complain unless your willing to tweet nike, inform managers and generally push for a fairer outcome.

Nike doesn't care because their products are being sold, they don't care about anything else but the bottom line as they should , it's business

Mention it in the online survey when you go for your $5 coupon. That's what I'm doing. I'd imagine if 30-40 of us are mentioning it in every survey we fill out, someone in Beaverton will notice. And I don't mind dudes buying 2 or even 3 pairs, but loading up the van and bringing the whole fam to buy out a store's entire stock is bogus. And yes, Nike can control how its products are used and re-sold if they choose to. Look at what the seed industry has done with farmers, as an example.

Finally got to eat on these fam!!!
View media item 2032111
Desert premium outlets in Cabazon, Ca.

FSR of Kobe XI ASG and Achilles.
Shout out to Nike Athlete Donovan, real good people, said to hurry in because bulk buyers are buying stacks of 10 or more. Was kind enough to hold a pair for me when I called to ask. Remember to take care of these cats on surveys people!!!

Didn't see much else of interest, other than a FSR of AJ1 Nouveaus
View media item 2032114
20% off hash and 40% off some apparel.

excuse me as i know this is against the rules but....

That Flushing Clearance store is literally across the street from me.
I have always wanted to post updates from it but this is a first come first served location with ripped box lids.

Scraps is putting it lightly, Keep hunting

From the thread rules, and IMO the only thing that matters to the Outlet thread:

[COLOR=#red]What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?[/COLOR]

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Last edited:
Nike doesn't care because their products are being sold, they don't care about anything else but the bottom line as they should , it's business
i think that's short sighted.  Lets say resellers buy all 20 kobe all-stars vs 20 individuals buying them.  Yes 20 pair is sold either way, but what's the likelihood of either one buying more items ie: apparel, shoes, accessories.   Like stores adverting specials (lost-leader) to get foot traffic in hopes of selling other items.  Funny how lots of times those items is limited to a certain amount.  But like you said Nike don't care.  They're #1 and make billions.  Maybe if enough of us make noise, it'll change.

Engh of reseller n other crap.

Stick to updates.

Ontario mills ca Nordstrom rack have xx9 sz 10.5 $109.97.

White is a lil dirty though.

Nike Ontario mills ca No kobes 11 Kobe tees only xs and xl

Last edited:
I got a couple nike lab compression pants from flushing for $20 each and the KD 8 Woven for $50 with 30 percent and mvp pass. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom