OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
At East LA, watched a couple Asian dudes and a Hispanic family grab a bunch of these trainers (34.97 minus 30% off; so chip) today. Family even used a cart to send em up to the front. Manager told me that it's a 10 pair limit per person. Whether it's for friends, fam or resale, you can't knock the hustle

$450?

for 15 people to: wait for paypal, possible scam,  pull BS, ship out, WHERES MY SHOES, to and from gas, and most of all my MF time.

Hobby?  

lol, obviously you don't have much experience selling on ebay.

I'm no reseller, but I do sell many of my worn pairs if they fall out of favor. I also sell all of my videogames this way.

require Paypal at time of purchase, Buy shipping labels through eBay & upload tracking info, schedule a pickup or drop off at a self service kiosk.  There went 75% of your headache.

Grand Prairie outlet has All Star and Chrome retro 8s 139.99
9725225970 not sure about phone orders

I dont mind a little extra scrolling for related outlet talk.
I thought big j was being a tad militant in this thread to the point it discouraged people slightly.

I have noticed all kinds of rules being less tightly enforced. Almost feel like my og account would have survived in this climate

Try to get them to waive the shipping fee. 

This. 

No its not a violation of Nike Assist; I just ordered an item from an outlet via assist ( free shipping and no tax) 

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-lwMyMaUOdcF9GTxoUZ_3yQ
U totally misquoted me [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji], I clearly said that Nike store was in violation by not honoring the lower price difference

so the san ysidro outlet should match the Aurora store price? i'll try calling one more time to price match otherwise i'll wait for shipping from auroraP

Forgot to post yesterday but was driving my gf's bro back from Stony, passed by the Tanger Outlets, Nike Deer Park:

FSR on Kobe XI Achilles, sizes 10 and up for Kobe XI All Stars, FSR of youth AJ8 Aquas, 20% off all hash wall. Didn't see much in the bigger sizes. There was a pair of size 7 Pigalle Lebron 12's, 1 pair of size 8.5 Kobe XI Draft Day EM's also on the hash wall. Random 20%-30% off certain clothing. 

Update on my previous question, I was able to return the Kobe XI All Stars I purchased via phone order for $159.99 originally, and repurchase it with the MVP pass to knock it back down to $109.99. I'm still looking for the Kyrie 2 Xmas and haven't seen any other outlets get them except that one in Orlando I Drive Clearance

U totally misquoted me [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji], I clearly said that Nike store was in violation by not honoring the lower price difference
Actually you didnt clearly say that, you might have in your head but this what you posted. 
so the san ysidro outlet should match the Aurora store price? i'll try calling one more time to price match otherwise i'll wait for shipping from auroraP
He doesnt know. 

But some outlets have different promos then others, that doesnt mean they have to give a price another store offers. Does it happen yes but not guaranteed. 

Nike Assist is something thats design for the instore buyer not someone over the phone. 

Its basically a round about way of having a concierge service that ships items from NDC. If you dont want to take items with you at purchase or if your size isnt available but is on NDC. That said price adjustment are made to the lowest price be it online or instore. 

Best advice call the store and try to see if they will price match if not call the Aurora store and see if they will waive shipping; Or just buy two pair which should meet the minimum free shipping requirement at most stores and return the second pair locally. 

If youre bear Jersey gardens they have the white infrared 6 lows, aqua 8s, space jam 5s... they also have the laney 14 lows but sizes 11, 13 and 14 left

6 lows were $120, aquas were $140, the space jam 5s were $130 and the laney 14s were $150

One thing I would like to be implemented is asking for help.

I'm usually on mobile and it's a pain to try and PM someone so I rather just post in the thread.

For example, I want those pink flyknits for my wife and myself but they don't do phone orders on the weekend. 

I've helped plenty of folks on here buying stuff at my local outlet so I think that would help.

Update on my previous question, I was able to return the Kobe XI All Stars I purchased via phone order for $159.99 originally, and repurchase it with the MVP pass to knock it back down to $109.99. I'm still looking for the Kyrie 2 Xmas and haven't seen any other outlets get them except that one in Orlando I Drive Clearance
Did you just return them and repurchase that instant? Where did you rebuy them at? 

Did you just return them and repurchase that instant? Where did you rebuy them at? 
Yeah I returned them and repurchased instantly. Originally phone ordered them from a Nike Factory in Mercedes Texas, they didn't allow the Swoosh Pass over the phone. She told me total would come out to $159.99 as the price is marked. After ordering, my card was charged for tax and shipping (I kind of expected it but because she confirmed with me that the total charge would be $159.99, I placed the phone order). So the total came out more than what I would've paid just from ordering at a Footlocker. Decided to chance it and return it and repurchase with the MVP pass. If they wouldn't have allowed me to repurchase, I would've just returned it. The Nike Factory in Deer Park had bigger sizes of the ASG for $159.99. 

Last edited by a moderator:
When placing a phone order can you use partial payment? Example half gift card half credit card.

I called the Edinburg outlet about those 93s to do a phone order and the rep told me that they were very yellowed in my s 11.5 so I passed , but ripped for the info

Thanks, about to call up for those yellow Kobe's now.

I just called. She said they were $129, when it says SALE, Discount taken at the register, doesn't that mean there should be an additional sale when they ring it up or is that $129 the new sale?

Thanks

Last edited:
yo big ups to @jrodkey1982  for the update.  was able to snag a pair of am93s to continue my acquisition for HOA (technically not since its supposed to be menthol, but this will do til i find them).  very very excited.  repped. 

I could have sworn I saw the Tinker Kobe XI in Nike Michigan City behind the counter. Call for price and to do a phone order (219) 879-1320.

If anybody finds the kobe x opening night size 13 lmk please.

Just do the Nike Chat. I did it last night and found only two stores had my 11.5. They'll give you the number for the stores and everything. You just gotta give them the full style number and color.

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

2PM visit:

Additional 30% off shoes and apparel still with about the same stock as the last week or two.

View media item 2032824These Techs are a deal for about $17--after discounts--instead of $90. I ball in these all the time, COMFY.
View media item 2032830Zoom Hyperrevs scattered around for $59 -30%

Shoes aren't moving fast enough for new stock to come out since the 35 minutes I've shopped.

20 minute lines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom