Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Just wanted to add that I just did a Nike chat and NIKEFIND search for the Jordan Motorsports VI's, to no avail. They don't even have record of them ever being sent to the outlet stores, with two representatives stating it was highly unlikely that this shoe would end up at an outlet. I'm guessing maybe the B-stocks must be somewhat excluded from the counts the Nike reps can see. I also got cut off the first time I called NIKEFIND as the guy was just about to tell me where was the last place the shoe was present within the system.

Oh well, best of luck to those of you just like me who are still trying to get their hands on this shoe.

^ Yeah a lot of shoes are like that. Pacquiao B-Grades were at the outlets last week and Nike Chat said these shoes are not available at outlets.

so how long does it take for finish line to officially tell you they are not going to ship a shoe that they said they had on the site? I have been waiting 9 days

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by young hova

there are probably 2 8.5s left in those dj premiers at that viejas outlet, that would be it tho.

the dude on the phone could not find the shoes 
i dont think he know what i was talking about 

give him the style number and color code 

how long ago did the permier's drop at this outlet ?
They maybe gone than.  I know they hit a little over 2 weeks probably, but I had called at least a week after they hit and dude told me they had somewhere between 4-6 pairs of the shoe in 8.5 left.  I know there was a little problem with the style # on that shoe.  If it didn't show up in the system at all as them having it than it was probably the wrong style # because even when they no longer have the shoe it should still show up in the system.  If you used the style # from off of flightclub I think that # is wrong try using 395178 001 if they acted as if the shoe wouldn't even show up in the system.  If the shoe actually showed up in the system when you gave it to em than yeah they must be gone now.

JORDAN VII DMP@ LOCAL FOOTACTIONS.

Just got me a pair.

25u0fnc.jpg

Originally Posted by JJC6723

^ it was crazy enough tynna get through the phones lines when I finally called I got a voice recording of them being sold out

I missed out as well at Oshkosh but Nike find is your friend, called and got numbers for 4-5 diff other locations that have them.
First 2 outlets wouldnt price match but the 3rd outlet was happy to price match, and the lady was extra nice.
happy.gif

Thanks to the person who posted the original info.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3/20 cdp KIDS SIZES

air jordan 3 retro (gs) · "countdown pack"
style code 340255 061
colorway black/cement grey

size 6.5Y and smaller @ Tucson for $74.97

get some for your girls I guess
520 498 0169

i called around for the uptempos and no one would price match. most of the people either sounded pissed or acted like i was crazy to even ask for a price match.

smh i been gettin nothin but attitude all morning

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

these the huarache 09s? any other colorways at the outlets besides these?

yeah they're the '09s, but i don't remember seeing any other colors on display unless they were on the back wall cuz i only checked a few sizes...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just got me a pair.
sorry if this is a dumb question, but was that with the employee discount?...

Big UP to Memphis for the DMP VII info! It's a GO at Serramonte's FA!

Also for you runners out there...

Ross on Geary (SF) has Vomero 4s in White / Blue for $40 and several Seer Sucker AM1s for $40 as well

5ju4i0.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Also for you runners out there...

Ross on Geary (SF) has Vomero 4s in White / Blue for $40 and several Seer Sucker AM1s for $40 as well

Vomeros for $40 could be the steal of this thread IMO-  If you haven't owned a pair don't sleep!

King4Evr- solid post Thanks! 

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

yeah they're the '09s, but i don't remember seeing any other colors on display unless they were on the back wall cuz i only checked a few sizes...

Just got me a pair.

Naw that's regular price. discounted.

Just got me a pair.

25u0fnc.jpg

i %%%%#*% love u

been wanting these for awhile but couldnt bring myself to drop 200 but 90 bucks with a 65 dollar giftcard made these like 34 bucks with tax

my store didnt have em but i was able to stock locate em

STL MILLS-20% off hash wall and 30% off clearance
2 pair of white Jordan 2k9 sz10.5 on wall. $69.99+20% off bout $60 after tax
bred uptempo max-$99
blk/silver uptempo max-$99
bred alpha 1 $89
Kobe V shorts $25 blk/yellow 371193-010(bought 1 pair)
Kobe V shorts $25 red/blk
blk/grey Garnetts $89
wht/blue Garnetts $89
orange/white dunks $50
red/white dunks $50
blk/org/brwn GR dunk low $31
brwn/blk goadome boots $69
Jordan Ts 2 for $25

STL MILLS
Kobe V shorts blk/yellow 371193-010(bought a pair)
Kobe V shorts red/blk
Both $25

STL MILLS
Kobe V shorts blk/yellow 371193-010(bought a pair)
Kobe V shorts red/blk
Both $25

Folsom Nike Factory Update

(916) 985-7313

Everything on display was pretty much a FSR
5846455963.jpg

7b00e6d428.jpg

beb3a32d19.jpg

img0044d.jpg

Last 10.5 didn't ask price

img0049s.jpg

Random GS sizes
img0050xx.jpg

Bunch of Jordan shorts 19.99-29.99
img0048oh.jpg

img0047tf.jpg

img0046tv.jpg

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Just got me a pair.

Naw that's regular price. discounted.

eek.gif
i might have heart attack if the mall has 'em tomorrow...

Originally Posted by utl768

Just got me a pair.

25u0fnc.jpg

i %%%%#*% love u

been wanting these for awhile but couldnt bring myself to drop 200 but 90 bucks with a 65 dollar giftcard made these like 34 bucks with tax

Hate to crash your party my man, but there is a high chance those won't get shipped to you. Here is why:

1. Managers don't like shipping the packages, I thnk because of the awkward size and lack of shipping materials that big. They used to not ship the countdown packs AT ALL.
2. Chances are an employee or a friend of an employee are going to snatch those up before the stock locate order even gets looked at. Plus it does not help that it's a 50% weekend.

Hopefully you chose to pick them up at another store. If not, I would be on the hunt for another pair elsewhere...

Leesburg, VA...

FSR A-Grades Air Attack Tailwinds $79.99
nike-air-max-tailwind-2010-air-attack-black-purple-1.jpg

FSR Flight High $37.97 (alot of size 10.5s)
nike-air-flight-lite-high-citron-2.jpg

FSR Jason Kidd Flight 95 $37.97
nike-zoom-flight-95-navy-2.jpg

I probably missed out on those VII's,
I'll check tomorrow when my local mall opens,

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by utl768

Just got me a pair.

25u0fnc.jpg

i %%%%#*% love u

Hate to crash your party my man, but there is a high chance those won't get shipped to you. Here is why:

1. Managers don't like shipping the packages, I thnk because of the awkward size and lack of shipping materials that big. They used to not ship the countdown packs AT ALL.
2. Chances are an employee or a friend of an employee are going to snatch those up before the stock locate order even gets looked at. Plus it does not help that it's a 50% weekend.

Hopefully you chose to pick them up at another store. If not, I would be on the hunt for another pair elsewhere...

not my problem

if the pack doesnt come ill get my refund plus appropriate compensation from there customer service

not my issue if there too lazy to honor there own policy

as far as im concerned the pack is already purchased

if another employee chooses to STEAL my pack, then they should be fired

Back
Top Bottom