Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

they had flu game 12's for 90 at niketowns. you can try and see if any are still available.

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Bloody-Gums-1.jpg

Bloody Gum SBs FSR Leesburg, VA $59.99

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^pretty sure they are the Vs drew.

i see people going crazy for $100-$110 bgrade VIs
laugh.gif
Oreos will go on sale eventually,they are everywhere.no need for bgrades at that price. Black/Vred bgrade for 100+tax+shipping? no thanks.MS VIs 110+tax+shipping is roughly $130 for me,easy pass when I paid $175 on launch.Nike is putting some good stuff in outlets but prices are ridiculous
smh.gif

im still waiting for bgrade cdp 3s,4s,and 16s
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nike ALWAYS drops heat in outlets from may to end of summer. perfect time.

nice updates people.
JOE!! haha good to hear from you from time to time....i thought you are done with shoes? never!! yea im slowing down too, or at least i should be.  my bad you are right the Vs i always confuse my lebrons for some reason when I know exactly what shoe they are...maybe i have counting problems.  anyways good to hear from you bro.

of course you mix up your lebrons, your from Cali
laugh.gif
jp im not officially done but i am slowing down big time. what you been up to. hope everything is good your way.

and for dude who asked bout oreo 6s droppin in price. I checked my crystal ball and it says most likely. Oreos are sitting at FTL/FA/Champs/etc. they will bei n outlets later as agrades and prob. for $99 or less. wait it out...but if your impatient,i guess cop your $115 shipped bgrades
smh.gif

Missed the motorsports!! Damn It! Oh well good find by the original poster of it! This is a great thread by the way! Just stumbled upon it.

Try Nike Factory Jeffersonville, Oh 

Most sizes available in SJ t-shirts - jordan t's 2 for $25

Clearance racks - 30% off

Jordan retro 1 (fsr) - all black - $60

*Thank you for Moto 6's! Patience is a virtue....

Called they said they didnt have any may have to just drive 45 minutes for a $20 shirt lol

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by cuspeeder

i returned 2 pairs of lebron mr basketballs at the cabazon outlet...both sz 12s....

Why???    I just called and they both were already gone.
mad.gif

just returned to the states from a job assignment and they didn't fit well so just returned them.......didn't want to resell

I managed to stop by the South Chi outlet today and I was heartbroken that they didn't have the 1/2 Cents in a 10.5/11. I did manage to pick up a 10.5 Air Bound 2 for $30.

just got my moto VI`s in! they are PERFECT CLEAN! i dont see any excess glue anywhere or on the inside tongue like they were saying...got lucky i guess
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Question: Whats the deal with these factory stores charging tax on NYers.. we shouldnt be charged on any items under $110, are they charging everyone. I noticed this on the vars 6s. I called back and told the manager. They said thats part of Nike policy. Anyone else deal with this? Sorry if its been discussed but I haven't seen it
If there is a Nike store in your state, you get charged tax. Regardless of Factory store or Niketown. I know it's NY state policy about the under $110 price point, but since they are not in NY, they don't abide by that NY tax law.

I know it sounds unfair, but it is what it is fam.

im in new jersey where theres no sales tax on clothing... so i never get charged on kicks when im in nj or if im ordering from a niketown or nike outlet in another state... keep in mind that there are quite a few nike outlets in new jersey... i guess its different for ny people?

I assume because there is no sales tax at all there, and for us its just no sales tax under $110..
It really shouldn't matter.  They're supposed to go by your state's laws.  A business can only charge sales tax if they have a physical location within the state, and that tax is determined by what the state laws are.  They're basically charging you as if you went into one of their physical locations, and bought the item there.  Therefore, the same laws have to apply.  Either the outlet store(s) doesn't understand the $110 law, isn't aware of the break down on the sales tax laws in your state, or thinks the customer is lying about the law in their state if they charge the tax anyway. 

just got my b-grade varsity reds in from bossier outlet
checked em out for a cool minute, i'm no expert but i can't really see any exterior flaws, nuthin besides the big $#$ "B" on the inner tag and no jordan box
stoked! :up:

Originally Posted by Redrum

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
same here,
nerd.gif

Don't think they'll ever hit though...
grin.gif
i think me,you and room112 are the only ones who still have hope
laugh.gif

cmon Nike, give me atleast the 16s
nerd.gif

Supa, any look in PR?
laugh.gif

also received my MS VIs today, they were almost perfect minus a little scratch on the leather (hardly noticeable) and the box. should have doubled up.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
same here,
nerd.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Supa, any look in PR?
laugh.gif
I still have hope. Maybe they dropped like the 10's and 13's but no one on NT got any info...

Didnt NTOC say they bought some?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
same here,
nerd.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Supa, any look in PR?
laugh.gif
I still have hope. Maybe they dropped like the 10's and 13's but no one on NT got any info...

Didnt NTOC say they bought some?

nerd.gif

16s DROPPED IN PUERTO RICO BACK A WHILE BACK FOR $49.99

Back
Top Bottom