Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

STL Mills
bred alpha 1$89.99
white Garnetts $89.99
blk/grey Garnetts $89.99
blk/silver air max uptempo $99.99
Blk/silver Melo 5-can't remember price on both Melo's
Blk/silver Melo 6
boatload of Jordan T's

MS 6's are gone. All sizes.
mad.gif
Even my 8

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by airberg

Have you had success with that 'orderconfirm' coupon?  I remember using it a lot in the past, but can't seem to get it to work now.

Are you trying to order a Jordan Brand item? Coupons don't seem to work for those...I tried to order a pair of the Alpha 1s and the coupons don't work...bummer. The three shoes I ordered weren't JB items so the coupon worked without a problem.
Yep, was trying to order the Alpha 1's with orderconfirm, but didn't work.  The 15% worked, but $15 is technically a few dollars more.  Not a big deal, but money is money.  Thanks for those codes.

Ellenton ,Florida

Jordan alpha 1;s black/red- 89$ FSR
Jordan 12's white/red- 119$ size 12.5 only

/\ when i posted the varsity vi's back in the april thread on Friday, they had a FSR
i copped a 10, one other dude copped an 11

f923616137757ebc79ddc17c250f42c104c3dae9.pjpg

Jordan VI Pistons colorway at Conneticut outlet 860-669-4410. I just called and placed my order for 11. They had 12 size 11 they guys said they my have a full size run. They are priced at $99. Got get them and I hope everybody gets there pair

Btw shouts to OP with the RED CARPETS just got my pairs...and the OP who posted the Mo Wabb AM1 ....when I called he said "what did these hit Nike Talk" I said I plead Da Fif....

Originally Posted by GZA73

b-grade Nike Trainer 1 low wht/red/blue/yellow Pacquiao , NO BOX NO extra LACES! $60.00 limited sizes at Pigeon Forge TN 865-453-7907 Your Welcome

also, sc2010 pacman trainers are 64.97 at all NT

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I really wanted the pacman trainer 1's but they only have big and small sizes left from what they told me

I was able to cop a size 8.5 & 9.5. All they have left now are an 8, (2) 8.5's, and a 14.

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I really wanted the pacman trainer 1's but they only have big and small sizes left from what they told me

I was able to cop a size 8.5 & 9.5. All they have left now are an 8, (2) 8.5's, and a 14.

just called them up and they said they didn't have it

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Btw shouts to OP with the RED CARPETS just got my pairs...and the OP who posted the Mo Wabb AM1 ....when I called he said "what did these hit Nike Talk" I said I plead Da Fif....

Do you mean the Safari in the Mowabb color or did some AM1 drop at an outlet?

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Do you mean the Safari in the Mowabb color or did some AM1 drop at an outlet?
Its these, I posted the info earlier today its on page 3.
2004 Nike Safari Mowabb ED. in he Original Box $40
Style 306324-281

safari_mowabb_7.jpg

Question: Whats the deal with these factory stores charging tax on NYers.. we shouldnt be charged on any items under $110, are they charging everyone. I noticed this on the vars 6s. I called back and told the manager. They said thats part of Nike policy. Anyone else deal with this? Sorry if its been discussed but I haven't seen it

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Question: Whats the deal with these factory stores charging tax on NYers.. we shouldnt be charged on any items under $110, are they charging everyone. I noticed this on the vars 6s. I called back and told the manager. They said thats part of Nike policy. Anyone else deal with this? Sorry if its been discussed but I haven't seen it
If there is a Nike store in your state, you get charged tax. Regardless of Factory store or Niketown. I know it's NY state policy about the under $110 price point, but since they are not in NY, they don't abide by that NY tax law.

I know it sounds unfair, but it is what it is fam.

Originally Posted by skep

i need to find one of those space jam shirts!
call vacaville to see if they have any. my boy that goes there told me they had some jam shirts but not sure which one ur looking for.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

I know it's too late, but for all the doubters this was taken Saturday( Wash. PA outlet).  I didn't have time to post it up.  I passed on them but only because I am planning on doubling up on the 9's at the end of the month. Congrats to all those who got them.

A dozen or more NTers can't read.  Nike outlet in Washington, PA.  Not Washington state.  Dudes were calling Seattle Premium like 'I know you have them.  I saw it on Niketalk'.
roll.gif

skep wrote:

i need to find one of those space jam shirts!
Try Nike Factory Jeffersonville, Oh 

Most sizes available in SJ t-shirts - jordan t's 2 for $25

Clearance racks - 30% off

Jordan retro 1 (fsr) - all black - $60

*Thank you for Moto 6's! Patience is a virtue....

Originally Posted by Redrum

still too much for those Pistons...
I'm waiting for the Oreo's to hit.
they have hit... here you go 239 948 4100 Miromar Outlets Florida not sure of the size run

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

If there is a Nike store in your state, you get charged tax. Regardless of Factory store or Niketown. I know it's NY state policy about the under $110 price point, but since they are not in NY, they don't abide by that NY tax law.

I know it sounds unfair, but it is what it is fam.

im in new jersey where theres no sales tax on clothing... so i never get charged on kicks when im in nj or if im ordering from a niketown or nike outlet in another state... keep in mind that there are quite a few nike outlets in new jersey... i guess its different for ny people?

Back
Top Bottom