Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Funkman

What is "RTV'D"?? I remember Atlantic pennys being at urban accounts and only 1 or 2 foot lockers in my area, when they first released. I thought that they sold out. I guess if they don't sell like expected, they are sent to outlets and or, stores like DTLR and so on??
It means "Return to Vendor".  Basically, abernja explained most of it I believe.  Nike can have products sent back to them for varying reasons, and then reallocate them internally (Factory Stores, etc.) or where ever else they want/have a deal with.

What is "RTV'D"?? I remember Atlantic pennys being at urban accounts and only 1 or 2 foot lockers in my area, when they first released. I thought that they sold out. I guess if they don't sell like expected, they are sent to outlets and or, stores like DTLR and so on??
It means "Return to Vendor".  Basically, abernja explained most of it I believe.  Nike can have products sent back to them for varying reasons, and then reallocate them internally (Factory Stores, etc.) or where ever else they want/have a deal with.

That is just a game Nike has been playing with us for awhile now.
They release a shoe in small amounts. Hype goes wild, they sellout, prices rocket.......then 3 months later they're a GR in every FTL

Another reason an item might be RTV'd is due to consumer complaints, defective products, and cases like the infamous Jordan IV shirt. 
roll.gif

That is just a game Nike has been playing with us for awhile now.
They release a shoe in small amounts. Hype goes wild, they sellout, prices rocket.......then 3 months later they're a GR in every FTL

Another reason an item might be RTV'd is due to consumer complaints, defective products, and cases like the infamous Jordan IV shirt. 
roll.gif

ok, ive always been lurking, and i want to pay my dues and contribute..
wink.gif

Here AS OF YESTERDAY, VACAVILLE OUTLET..

The Del Sol Kobe V was on the hashwall, the penny 3 also on hash wall, those are all I saw. I believe there were some scattered del sol Vs in smaller sizes.

Also there are all black Penny 2s in smaller sizes.

FSR also on GS size jordan 13s Flints, but they were like some stamp of "2" on the box imperfections. $69

The shorts I show were $19-24

They have the all black Kobe VI Jacket $49. real nice looking,

In the kobe shoes section I show, they have a FEW olympic colorways.. same price IIRC, limited sizes.

I found 1 simple color way white/black of the kobe V $74, i didnt see any mroe big sizes, but there were small sizes 7-8 on hash wall.. you can see it here on what I picked up (and yes those are Lebron 8 GS size 5y COOL GREY $49-- dont ask only one, got lucky there)

The SKYPOSITE CARBON FIBER is $79, FSR, always wanted these.. cheaper here than Milpitas-- they sell it for $99

Didn't really see any other jordans in mens catch my eye..

those penny 1 black/purple do not have big sizes-- at least what was on display.

hope this update was adequate enough..

oh and THOSE PRICES ARE BEFORE ANY DISCOUNT
wink.gif

come on nor cal NT fam, thats how you post some updates, i know yall got fancy cell phones.. easier to take photos then to remember in your head
smile.gif

ok, ive always been lurking, and i want to pay my dues and contribute..
wink.gif

Here AS OF YESTERDAY, VACAVILLE OUTLET..

The Del Sol Kobe V was on the hashwall, the penny 3 also on hash wall, those are all I saw. I believe there were some scattered del sol Vs in smaller sizes.

Also there are all black Penny 2s in smaller sizes.

FSR also on GS size jordan 13s Flints, but they were like some stamp of "2" on the box imperfections. $69

The shorts I show were $19-24

They have the all black Kobe VI Jacket $49. real nice looking,

In the kobe shoes section I show, they have a FEW olympic colorways.. same price IIRC, limited sizes.

I found 1 simple color way white/black of the kobe V $74, i didnt see any mroe big sizes, but there were small sizes 7-8 on hash wall.. you can see it here on what I picked up (and yes those are Lebron 8 GS size 5y COOL GREY $49-- dont ask only one, got lucky there)

The SKYPOSITE CARBON FIBER is $79, FSR, always wanted these.. cheaper here than Milpitas-- they sell it for $99

Didn't really see any other jordans in mens catch my eye..

those penny 1 black/purple do not have big sizes-- at least what was on display.

hope this update was adequate enough..

oh and THOSE PRICES ARE BEFORE ANY DISCOUNT
wink.gif

come on nor cal NT fam, thats how you post some updates, i know yall got fancy cell phones.. easier to take photos then to remember in your head
smile.gif

Jordan 2011 All-Stars (blue joints) are 79.99 @ DTLR.

I would say more and help locals snag, but why when this post might get deleted anyway, lol.

Jordan 2011 All-Stars (blue joints) are 79.99 @ DTLR.

I would say more and help locals snag, but why when this post might get deleted anyway, lol.

bought a pair of Black Bakin Boots from S.chi... (a lot of sz9s left, 1-2 sz10s, no 9.5s, the rest are scattered sizes)
Air Go Lwp, no sz9-10 @ S.Chi....bought them from Wisconsin instead

nice updates NT
pimp.gif

hoping to ave a Woodbury update tomorrow (they rarely have anything good)

bought a pair of Black Bakin Boots from S.chi... (a lot of sz9s left, 1-2 sz10s, no 9.5s, the rest are scattered sizes)
Air Go Lwp, no sz9-10 @ S.Chi....bought them from Wisconsin instead

nice updates NT
pimp.gif

hoping to ave a Woodbury update tomorrow (they rarely have anything good)

Good look slp product
I Dan near splugged my drawls when you posted the bakinboots.
Copped both blockouts and the reds.

Good look slp product
I Dan near splugged my drawls when you posted the bakinboots.
Copped both blockouts and the reds.

Just grab the last christmas lebron 7 sz 10No big sizes left in the spark green half cents just 8.5Just to give a heads up.

Just grab the last christmas lebron 7 sz 10No big sizes left in the spark green half cents just 8.5Just to give a heads up.

Originally Posted by shoesclues

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Just seen the pearls for 120 at footaction here in miami.

Do you have SKU number?

Naw.but this is their phone number.305-828-4654

Just called, said sold out.
frown.gif

PROPS TO SLP for posting about them LWP's. Been waiting for a good outlet price drop on those! 
pimp.gif

Do you have SKU number?

frown.gif

PROPS TO SLP for posting about them LWP's. Been waiting for a good outlet price drop on those! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Do you have SKU number?

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Wow yea.apparently the two on display were the last two left.i just called to verify also.said they did out this morning.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Do you have SKU number?

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Wow yea.apparently the two on display were the last two left.i just called to verify also.said they did out this morning.

all at The Block of Orange outlet

abcd0009hv.jpg

size 8.5 on the black one and 9 on the blue one. $99 and $129

abcd0010f.jpg

abcd0011y.jpg

abcd0012h.jpg

abcd0013x.jpg

i think all except for the am2010s on the hash wall are a FSR...

abcd0009hv.jpg

abcd0010f.jpg

abcd0011y.jpg

abcd0012h.jpg

abcd0013x.jpg

Originally Posted by jrjmd

abcd0009hv.jpg

What color code are those blue am2010s?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

abcd0009hv.jpg

What color code are those blue am2010s?

Just went to my local footaction and ordered the Pearl Foamposites for $120 then I had a $15 off $75 coupon so the total was $116 after tax. I say this because the guy says that there are more sizes out there. The Footaction and Footlocker Sku/product # to order them is 41-14108-504.

Back
Top Bottom