Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by shoesclues

Just seen the pearls for 120 at footaction here in miami.

Just went to my local footaction and ordered the Pearl Foamposites for $120 then I had a $15 off $75 coupon so the total was $116 after tax. I say this because the guy says that there are more sizes out there. The Footaction and Footlocker Sku/product # to order them is 41-14108-504.

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Just went to my local footaction and ordered the Pearl Foamposites for $120 then I had a $15 off $75 coupon so the total was $116 after tax. I say this because the guy says that there are more sizes out there. The Footaction and Footlocker Sku/product # to order them is 41-14108-504.

can a footlocker order from a footaction? i know there pretty much the same company......

Originally Posted by rawdog805

can a footlocker order from a footaction? i know there pretty much the same company......

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by jrjmd

all at The Block of Orange outlet

size 8.5 on the black one and 9 on the blue one. $99 and $129

i think all except for the am2010s on the hash wall are a FSR...
What color code are those blue am2010s?

Not sure on the color code but they're all navy w/a small white section on the midsole, right above the Air unit.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by jrjmd

all at The Block of Orange outlet

size 8.5 on the black one and 9 on the blue one. $99 and $129

i think all except for the am2010s on the hash wall are a FSR...
What color code are those blue am2010s?

Not sure on the color code but they're all navy w/a small white section on the midsole, right above the Air unit.

Cypress Outlet mall will get a limited amount of Pearl Foams wed or thurs according to a employee there

Cypress Outlet mall will get a limited amount of Pearl Foams wed or thurs according to a employee there

Ok, here we go..

As of TODAY in Milpitas.. now this is an update.. hope this helps folks..

clothing was "aite", vacaville had nicer bball shorts.

NO MORE JORDAN FLINT 13s in GS sizes here in Milpitas, they had a full section just on thursday, now its all gone!! They have Lebron 7 all black in GS sizes still. 

pics speak louder, hope that helps.. if you want Vacaville update, see my post in the previous page.
gilroy folks what is up? whats going on there.

Ok, here we go..

As of TODAY in Milpitas.. now this is an update.. hope this helps folks..

clothing was "aite", vacaville had nicer bball shorts.

NO MORE JORDAN FLINT 13s in GS sizes here in Milpitas, they had a full section just on thursday, now its all gone!! They have Lebron 7 all black in GS sizes still. 

pics speak louder, hope that helps.. if you want Vacaville update, see my post in the previous page.
gilroy folks what is up? whats going on there.

placed an order today at an outlet...i bought ONE pair of shoes...checked my bank statement,i have TWO charges...one for what the shoes were, and another charge $0.30 more. called the outlet, the MGR said they only have ONE transaction on file with my card #....has this happened to anyone before?

placed an order today at an outlet...i bought ONE pair of shoes...checked my bank statement,i have TWO charges...one for what the shoes were, and another charge $0.30 more. called the outlet, the MGR said they only have ONE transaction on file with my card #....has this happened to anyone before?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I think Atlantics were RTV'd.
They recently reappeared at an urban account near me named DTLR for $99. probably other spots too.

This is true. But do outlets typically mark RTV'd pairs as B-grade?

I haven't seen too many of these in FL stores. A small spot around my way has these, a-grade, for $80. They don't take phone orders though.
im not sure but the pairs i mentioned that went to DTLR are A Grades. its a pattern I noticed as well as something I've discussed with EOH in the past.
shoes sit for a while at FTL/FA/EASTBAY/Champs then disappear. A few months later, DTLR magically has a FSR in many locations. i mean, cool grey lebron 7s just showed up out of no where last month for like 120 and people were buying
eyes.gif
Appreciate it. DLTR probably ordered RTVed pennys on closeout.. FL Outlet must have gotten their B-grade pairs from a different route/shipment.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I think Atlantics were RTV'd.
They recently reappeared at an urban account near me named DTLR for $99. probably other spots too.

This is true. But do outlets typically mark RTV'd pairs as B-grade?

I haven't seen too many of these in FL stores. A small spot around my way has these, a-grade, for $80. They don't take phone orders though.
im not sure but the pairs i mentioned that went to DTLR are A Grades. its a pattern I noticed as well as something I've discussed with EOH in the past.
shoes sit for a while at FTL/FA/EASTBAY/Champs then disappear. A few months later, DTLR magically has a FSR in many locations. i mean, cool grey lebron 7s just showed up out of no where last month for like 120 and people were buying
eyes.gif
Appreciate it. DLTR probably ordered RTVed pennys on closeout.. FL Outlet must have gotten their B-grade pairs from a different route/shipment.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Not sure if happen to me at outlets, but has happend to me plenty at other places. I'll have a charge for 1.00, then another for the amount of what i purchased. Then the1.00 would disappear a few days later.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Not sure if happen to me at outlets, but has happend to me plenty at other places. I'll have a charge for 1.00, then another for the amount of what i purchased. Then the1.00 would disappear a few days later.

Nike clearance store Centralia, WA had 2 pairs of the AF 1 Workboots, for $79.99 in a sz 9.5 and 11.5. Also had GS Jordan XII Rising Suns in sz 12c-1.5y for $29.99.  Also had the White/Navy  Lebron 7 P.S. mens in scattered sizes for either $59.99 or $69.99 and the Royal Blue Skyposites in many sizes for $59.99.

Nike clearance store Centralia, WA had 2 pairs of the AF 1 Workboots, for $79.99 in a sz 9.5 and 11.5. Also had GS Jordan XII Rising Suns in sz 12c-1.5y for $29.99.  Also had the White/Navy  Lebron 7 P.S. mens in scattered sizes for either $59.99 or $69.99 and the Royal Blue Skyposites in many sizes for $59.99.

Sawgrass mills update as of 05/14/2011
FoamPosite cough drops 89.99
Aj 1 silver anniversary 89.99
Half cent black green 69.99 lots of sizes on hash
Cb 34 99.99 fsr
Multiple colors lunarmax all fsr 59.99
Air trainer max tr 1 the brown pink color fsr 89.00?
lebron7 ps navy scattered sizes 69.99
Air Max 95 purple attack pack 69.99,?
Air max 2010 whtblk fsr 129.99

Sawgrass mills update as of 05/14/2011
FoamPosite cough drops 89.99
Aj 1 silver anniversary 89.99
Half cent black green 69.99 lots of sizes on hash
Cb 34 99.99 fsr
Multiple colors lunarmax all fsr 59.99
Air trainer max tr 1 the brown pink color fsr 89.00?
lebron7 ps navy scattered sizes 69.99
Air Max 95 purple attack pack 69.99,?
Air max 2010 whtblk fsr 129.99

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

prob initial charge to see if funds were sufficient. should disappear
the higher charge was charged AFTER the transaction...the 1st charge on my statement is for the actual shoes i bought. the second charge is $0.30 more than the initial charge (i.e 1: $55.70 2nd: $56)...hoping it disappears or I gotta take a trip to the bank tomorrow

thanks for the responses

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

prob initial charge to see if funds were sufficient. should disappear
the higher charge was charged AFTER the transaction...the 1st charge on my statement is for the actual shoes i bought. the second charge is $0.30 more than the initial charge (i.e 1: $55.70 2nd: $56)...hoping it disappears or I gotta take a trip to the bank tomorrow

thanks for the responses

Back
Top Bottom