Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

San Leandro Nike Factory

Women Live strong Airmax 2010 $89.99 i believe, and saw employee handing their friends boxes of nike, lebrons to their friends LOL, doesnt matter tho cuz i get most of my kicks from the MP

Originally Posted by demkix

^^^ yeah they were all 59.99 i believe.

thanks. ooh.. lebron 7 or 8? lol, im assuming its 7, but just in case i have to know when to call asap if you say they were 8s 
roll.gif

one2manykix wrote:
San Leandro Nike Factory

Women Live strong Airmax 2010 $89.99 i believe, and saw employee handing their friends boxes of nike, lebrons to their friends LOL, doesnt matter tho cuz i get most of my kicks from the MP

sounds like san leandro..  yet they claim they cant hold for the corporate policy of 24-48 hours, the manager said its per store and san leandro only does hold til store closing. Which now makes sense from last months outlet thread where that one guy was getting pissy about his lebron 8s that he put on hold were all of a sudden no where to be found when he asked an employee the next day..

any chance you remember which lebrons?

Originally Posted by demkix

^^^ yeah they were all 59.99 i believe.

thanks. ooh.. lebron 7 or 8? lol, im assuming its 7, but just in case i have to know when to call asap if you say they were 8s 
roll.gif

one2manykix wrote:
San Leandro Nike Factory

sounds like san leandro..  yet they claim they cant hold for the corporate policy of 24-48 hours, the manager said its per store and san leandro only does hold til store closing. Which now makes sense from last months outlet thread where that one guy was getting pissy about his lebron 8s that he put on hold were all of a sudden no where to be found when he asked an employee the next day..

any chance you remember which lebrons?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

one2manykix wrote:

San Leandro Nike Factory

Defintely, they hold kicks there all the time.  I seen BFs picking up stuff from their GFs who work there (or whatever a relationship they have) etc.., Friends buying what the employees are brining out bac, really 5 boxes of Lebrong 4 boxes of jordan 6, at least not be so blatant about it, but whatever.  SMH, i guess you got to work around the "store policies"

Also remember Hyperdunk TB, Texas  CW only big sizes for you texans on here

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

one2manykix wrote:

San Leandro Nike Factory

Defintely, they hold kicks there all the time.  I seen BFs picking up stuff from their GFs who work there (or whatever a relationship they have) etc.., Friends buying what the employees are brining out bac, really 5 boxes of Lebrong 4 boxes of jordan 6, at least not be so blatant about it, but whatever.  SMH, i guess you got to work around the "store policies"

Also remember Hyperdunk TB, Texas  CW only big sizes for you texans on here

Originally Posted by thatguy

Originally Posted by rawdog805

I finally received the Pearls that I ordered from FA 8 days ago today.

Excellent condition, and only payed 116$ total after coupon. I had ordered a 10.5, I wanted an 11 but there arena more out there so settled for the 10.5.

Do you have a FA product number? TIA

41-14108-504 is the product number.

Originally Posted by thatguy

Originally Posted by rawdog805

I finally received the Pearls that I ordered from FA 8 days ago today.

Excellent condition, and only payed 116$ total after coupon. I had ordered a 10.5, I wanted an 11 but there arena more out there so settled for the 10.5.

Do you have a FA product number? TIA

41-14108-504 is the product number.

Originally Posted by one2manykix

San Leandro Nike Factory

These are also at Lebanon, TN clearance store.

Originally Posted by one2manykix

San Leandro Nike Factory

These are also at Lebanon, TN clearance store.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I can't be the only one who thinks $500-$600 for the banned ones is the most ridiculous thing to have hit ebay, price wise.

I think it's justified. Great leather, NIKE AIR, I usually don't like gimmick shoes but this one is very tasteful. 

FNL marked down the white/red v2 lebron 8's to 129.98. Use code APRUN20 for an extra 20 off. Only size 8-10.5 left tho.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

I can't be the only one who thinks $500-$600 for the banned ones is the most ridiculous thing to have hit ebay, price wise.

I think it's justified. Great leather, NIKE AIR, I usually don't like gimmick shoes but this one is very tasteful. 

FNL marked down the white/red v2 lebron 8's to 129.98. Use code APRUN20 for an extra 20 off. Only size 8-10.5 left tho.

just called south chicago to see if anybody order was canceled on the cool grey 11 and they told me they have a 7 and a 7.5 left ask for trey. just looking out.

just called south chicago to see if anybody order was canceled on the cool grey 11 and they told me they have a 7 and a 7.5 left ask for trey. just looking out.

Riverhead Factory Store 6313690706 Store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Sat 10-8 Sunday
2z8nj2o.jpg

5vaaa9.jpg

2cp3olt.jpg

8vypok.jpg

They Still have cough drop foams at $119

Riverhead Factory Store 6313690706 Store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Sat 10-8 Sunday
2z8nj2o.jpg

5vaaa9.jpg

2cp3olt.jpg

8vypok.jpg

They Still have cough drop foams at $119

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

so did all 3 stores that received the high bans also get the cg's?
wondering if the chosen few are all getting both then the rest of the stores just get the ol wompity womp womp.
Only South Chicago had the cool grey 11's. I only thought 2 stores received the 1's so far? Portlan and South Chicago.
 We got cool greys here in Memphis.... Grade school and sz. 17-18

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

so did all 3 stores that received the high bans also get the cg's?
wondering if the chosen few are all getting both then the rest of the stores just get the ol wompity womp womp.
Only South Chicago had the cool grey 11's. I only thought 2 stores received the 1's so far? Portlan and South Chicago.
 We got cool greys here in Memphis.... Grade school and sz. 17-18

Back
Top Bottom