Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Zach13g

sold out of kids size cool greys at Memphis store.

There were about 20 pairs on an island in the Jordan section.  Unless they sold all of those within the last couple hours, someone has presented you with a large pile of bullshivisky.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

GS CG's @ memphis are $49.99 according to PTone in the jb forum.

Hah, I just came in here to post that. Also saw a few cool grey Lebron VII's, some inline Kobe V's, navy/orange Air More Uptempos, Wavys, etc.

Also, I walked out with some navy Trainer 1's for $13.
You know which trainer 1's? Also were the priced at 13 bucks or you added discounts?

I think I got lucky.  They look like returns tho.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

GS CG's @ memphis are $49.99 according to PTone in the jb forum.

Hah, I just came in here to post that. Also saw a few cool grey Lebron VII's, some inline Kobe V's, navy/orange Air More Uptempos, Wavys, etc.

Also, I walked out with some navy Trainer 1's for $13.
You know which trainer 1's? Also were the priced at 13 bucks or you added discounts?

I think I got lucky.  They look like returns tho.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

They said the highest they received is 6Y in GS in the cool grey 11. this is in the south plaza Memphis nike.

is that the only place that got em? looking for 7Y
Call lebanon.

They said the highest they received is 6Y in GS in the cool grey 11. this is in the south plaza Memphis nike.

Call lebanon.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Call lebanon.
Tried getting a pair for my girl but she wears a size 4.5. Size 5.5 is the biggest they have left when I called. Hope someone can get for their kids or girl. Good luck!

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Call lebanon.
Tried getting a pair for my girl but she wears a size 4.5. Size 5.5 is the biggest they have left when I called. Hope someone can get for their kids or girl. Good luck!

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

South side got one sz 10.5 cool greys as of 10 min ago..just tryin to help out

GONE..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Anyone who wants the banned 1s will be able to get the pretty easily next week.

A 6 is dropping this week...Edit: called back and this guy had no idea what the other employee was talking about.

Yo thanks for the numbers earlier but dude I talked to at the mebane one aint no %%* he was talking about. Then he put his manager on and they are like no we aren't getting them.
grin.gif
Guess i'll settle for banned 1's in NC this week. Thanks for the info.

A 6 is dropping this week...Edit: called back and this guy had no idea what the other employee was talking about.

Yo thanks for the numbers earlier but dude I talked to at the mebane one aint no %%* he was talking about. Then he put his manager on and they are like no we aren't getting them.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

woody2626 wrote:

do you know something we don't, good sir?

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

I must know!

grin.gif

They'll hit several outlets next week. In the 5-7 range. Just make a few calls. Some wont allow phone orders though.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

woody2626 wrote:

do you know something we don't, good sir?

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

I must know!

grin.gif

They'll hit several outlets next week. In the 5-7 range. Just make a few calls. Some wont allow phone orders though.

Originally Posted by nbabound

A 6 is dropping this week... Edit: called back and this guy had no idea what the other employee was talking about.

grin.gif

Where you getting them in NC if you dont mind me asking?

Originally Posted by nbabound

A 6 is dropping this week... Edit: called back and this guy had no idea what the other employee was talking about.

grin.gif

Where you getting them in NC if you dont mind me asking?

There were about 20 pairs on an island in the Jordan section.  Unless they sold all of those within the last couple hours, someone has presented you with a large pile of bullshivisky.
True I was there earlier myself, had quite a bit of GS sizes just sitting in the center isle...

True I was there earlier myself, had quite a bit of GS sizes just sitting in the center isle...

Tomorrow, Finish Line stores nationwide and online will kick off their End Of Season Sale.
Check your local stores and online for some nice deals.

One shoe I can mention is the LunarSwift 2 that JUST released about a month ago are dropping from $84.99 to $49.98

There will be plenty of other great deals, but as always, the best stuff gets nabbed within the first 48 hrs of the sale.

Good luck to all!

Tomorrow, Finish Line stores nationwide and online will kick off their End Of Season Sale.
Check your local stores and online for some nice deals.

One shoe I can mention is the LunarSwift 2 that JUST released about a month ago are dropping from $84.99 to $49.98

There will be plenty of other great deals, but as always, the best stuff gets nabbed within the first 48 hrs of the sale.

Good luck to all!

Back
Top Bottom