style code (302370 104)
$99.99

Sizes 8-13 Men
*note on sizes
*6 pairs of size 9.
*7 pairs of 9.5
*1 size 12 left in stock
*1 size 13 left in stock.
* all other sizes in between they have a few left in each.
ALSO SOME PAIRS ARE ON HASH WALL, MEANING NO BOX TOPS. YOU CAN ASK IF THEIR IS A PAIR IN YOUR SIZE WITH BOX TOP
2hykpvt.jpg

join us on FB

Thank you NT fam and Lebanon outlet. I received the cg 11s for my sisters graduation gift. Kicks are flawless, except for the red "B" on the inside tag

Thank you NT fam and Lebanon outlet. I received the cg 11s for my sisters graduation gift. Kicks are flawless, except for the red "B" on the inside tag

Air Jordan Retro 13 White/Black/Varsity Red

ONLY SZ 12 REMAIN(They have 5 left)

$109(Came out to be $131 after tax and 2 day shipping)

Tulare, Ca

559-685-9711

Tulare, Ca

559-685-9711

sawgrass mills has the cough drops fsr 89.99 lowest ive seen so far. also penny one atlantics fsr 109.99 laker 6s 109.99 silver huarache trainers 69.99

sawgrass mills has the cough drops fsr 89.99 lowest ive seen so far. also penny one atlantics fsr 109.99 laker 6s 109.99 silver huarache trainers 69.99

Originally Posted by woody2626

Tulare, Ca

559-685-9711

Just called they still have pairsBut said they dont do phone ordersOn top of that, dude said they didnt have any retroJordan 13s....so I said "yall dont have the white/blk/reds??"He said "nah, the white/red ones"Smfhh

Tulare, Ca

559-685-9711

Just called they still have pairsBut said they dont do phone ordersOn top of that, dude said they didnt have any retroJordan 13s....so I said "yall dont have the white/blk/reds??"He said "nah, the white/red ones"Smfhh

Vacaville
Foam cough drops fsr 119
Penny 1/2 cents black green
I have many pics of others will post later

Great malll now has cough drops too. Fsr

Vacaville
Foam cough drops fsr 119
Penny 1/2 cents black green
I have many pics of others will post later

Great malll now has cough drops too. Fsr

Originally Posted by Klock

Tulare, Ca

559-685-9711

Wow I placed an order at 430 est and the guy was as helpful as could be. Did you try getting transferred to footwear or did you ask to place a phone order as soon as someone answered?Also have other outlets price match sawgrass.

Originally Posted by Klock

Tulare, Ca

559-685-9711

Wow I placed an order at 430 est and the guy was as helpful as could be. Did you try getting transferred to footwear or did you ask to place a phone order as soon as someone answered?Also have other outlets price match sawgrass.

I called for the 13's, dude asked his manager or something if they could ship he said no. I called back and asked why they couldn't ship and the guy on the phone said because there was a note left saying there was a no phone order policy smh.

I called for the 13's, dude asked his manager or something if they could ship he said no. I called back and asked why they couldn't ship and the guy on the phone said because there was a note left saying there was a no phone order policy smh.

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

thanks for the heads up again man
also have

hyperfuse low all black $55-59

hyperfuse low black/purple $55-59

jordan comfort viz (carbon looking one) $55-59

hash wall extra 20%

more stuff but thats all i can think of right now.

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

thanks for the heads up again man
also have

hyperfuse low all black $55-59

hyperfuse low black/purple $55-59

jordan comfort viz (carbon looking one) $55-59

hash wall extra 20%

more stuff but thats all i can think of right now.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yeah I called again, and some cat told me the note thing..they do phoneOrders just not for those AJ 13s. He said they got em on accident. Smh

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yeah I called again, and some cat told me the note thing..they do phoneOrders just not for those AJ 13s. He said they got em on accident. Smh

Back
Top Bottom