Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by Klock

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Maybe you can read where he wrote it won't let him upload his own pics 
indifferent.gif
I got what he meant about the fakes. No problem posting stock photos of the shoes, but don't post stock photos of fakes. I had to do a double-take at my V-Days to make sure. Snake-print was too small followed by the midsole being much thicker on the fakes. Also, the red cloth should be darker and the toe-box shouldn't look 'stubby' like the GS sizes...

Yeah my bad

Lmaooooo

Just googled some pics right quick

Was wondering why they looked mad thick lol

No worries, bro. You're still helping all of us out with stock and I think most of us still know what shoes you were referring to. It's just those pics will throw you off a little. With that said, Vs are popping up a lot lately. I wonder if more colorways will start hitting the outlets...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Maybe you can read where he wrote it won't let him upload his own pics 
indifferent.gif
I got what he meant about the fakes. No problem posting stock photos of the shoes, but don't post stock photos of fakes. I had to do a double-take at my V-Days to make sure. Snake-print was too small followed by the midsole being much thicker on the fakes. Also, the red cloth should be darker and the toe-box shouldn't look 'stubby' like the GS sizes...

Yeah my bad

Lmaooooo

No worries, bro. You're still helping all of us out with stock and I think most of us still know what shoes you were referring to. It's just those pics will throw you off a little. With that said, Vs are popping up a lot lately. I wonder if more colorways will start hitting the outlets...

Yeah my bad

Lmaooooo

Check your outlets. Az mills has china's for 55 plus 20% off hash wall. Not alot of other colors though.Anyone else see V's for cheap?

Yeah my bad

Lmaooooo

Check your outlets. Az mills has china's for 55 plus 20% off hash wall. Not alot of other colors though.Anyone else see V's for cheap?

Great Mall Nike Outlet
Foamposite 1 Cough Drops - FSR
$119

Saw Grass Mills Nike Outlet
Foamposite 1 Cough Drops - Scattered Sizes
$89

Can anyone with a bit of knowledge explain the reason for the different price points? I see this all the time and was wondering why it happens. I ain't gonna lie, I'm jelly at Cough Drops for $89. That's $30 off for no reason.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Great Mall Nike Outlet
$119

$89

Can anyone with a bit of knowledge explain the reason for the different price points? I see this all the time and was wondering why it happens. I ain't gonna lie, I'm jelly at Cough Drops for $89. That's $30 off for no reason.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

Great Mall Nike Outlet
$119

$89

mad.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know bout the price differene.  But I do know, they price match.  As long as its the same color.  They won't if you're trying to buy the electric greens at the cough drop price.

Great Mall Nike Outlet
$119

$89

mad.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know bout the price differene.  But I do know, they price match.  As long as its the same color.  They won't if you're trying to buy the electric greens at the cough drop price.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Yeah my bad

Lmaooooo

Not a big fan of the China's, but I'd bite at $55 w/ 20%. Lake Buena Vista Outlet still only has the Wolf Greys, Inks and some scattered sizes of Draft Days as of yesterday (05/27/11)...
Edit: Forgot to mark prices...

Wolf Greys - $79.99 

Inks - $79.99

Draft Days - $59.99

Yeah my bad

Lmaooooo

Not a big fan of the China's, but I'd bite at $55 w/ 20%. Lake Buena Vista Outlet still only has the Wolf Greys, Inks and some scattered sizes of Draft Days as of yesterday (05/27/11)...
Edit: Forgot to mark prices...

Wolf Greys - $79.99 

Inks - $79.99

Draft Days - $59.99

Great Mall Nike Outlet
$119

$89

mad.gif

laugh.gif
A lot factors into regional location with expectancy to sell as well as product quality(i.e.Some A-Grades marked as Bs and some that are true B-Grades.). Also, you can be in a mainstream area where there is fluid movement in sales meaning they most likely will get that initial asking price or you can be in a "middle-of-nowhere" town that has stagnant/minimal sales where they want to move stock as fast as possible. Same rules apply with most economical practices. However, they do cut us a break every once and awhile...

Great Mall Nike Outlet
$119

$89

mad.gif

laugh.gif
A lot factors into regional location with expectancy to sell as well as product quality(i.e.Some A-Grades marked as Bs and some that are true B-Grades.). Also, you can be in a mainstream area where there is fluid movement in sales meaning they most likely will get that initial asking price or you can be in a "middle-of-nowhere" town that has stagnant/minimal sales where they want to move stock as fast as possible. Same rules apply with most economical practices. However, they do cut us a break every once and awhile...

Woodbury Commmons
Coughdroop Foams FSR- $119
Atlantic Penny 2s FSR- $109.99
Black/black and Zinc fp2s both FSR- $99.99 each

Hash Wall is 20% off, clothing is extra 30% off

Woodbury Commmons
Coughdroop Foams FSR- $119
Atlantic Penny 2s FSR- $109.99
Black/black and Zinc fp2s both FSR- $99.99 each

Hash Wall is 20% off, clothing is extra 30% off

Originally Posted by MackRell

Do u know how much the hyperfuse was or the kobes were at vacaville?
Don't mean to sound like a jerk..... But you gotta call them yourself.  Kobe V's range from 50 to 100 right now.  Sizes and everything else varies greatly as well. 

Don't mean to sound like a jerk..... But you gotta call them yourself.  Kobe V's range from 50 to 100 right now.  Sizes and everything else varies greatly as well. 

Really??? Homie was there, thought he might know the price. Smh, side bustin

Really??? Homie was there, thought he might know the price. Smh, side bustin

Back
Top Bottom