Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Jersey Gardens NJ

Silver Red AM97 B Grade FSR 79
Wht Red AJ6 FSR 100
Wht Blue KD3 FSR 60
Blue Wht Penny 2 FSR 110
Blk Orange Purple CB34 FSR 70
Cough Drop Foam 110

Those are about the only notable things I remember....
where the VIs clean (i.e. icy soles). b grades. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Jersey Gardens NJ

Silver Red AM97 B Grade FSR 79
Wht Red AJ6 FSR 100
Wht Blue KD3 FSR 60
Blue Wht Penny 2 FSR 110
Blk Orange Purple CB34 FSR 70
Cough Drop Foam 110

Those are about the only notable things I remember....
where the VIs clean (i.e. icy soles). b grades. thanks in advance.

Anyone know what Pacquiao was doing at the Houston Nike outlet on 290 Saturday? He was there for a short time around 5pm..

Anyone know what Pacquiao was doing at the Houston Nike outlet on 290 Saturday? He was there for a short time around 5pm..

almost positive the AJ6 were not B grades and they had a bunch of them , didnt look at them since I have them already but they should be fine....

I bought a pair of the B grade air max 97s and couldnt find any flaws on them at all...

almost positive the AJ6 were not B grades and they had a bunch of them , didnt look at them since I have them already but they should be fine....

I bought a pair of the B grade air max 97s and couldnt find any flaws on them at all...

Bergen Mall Paramus, NJ had a FSR of the KD3 blue/white yesterday for $59.00, picked up a pair. Real nice for the money. 
happy.gif

Nothing else too interesting...

Bergen Mall Paramus, NJ had a FSR of the KD3 blue/white yesterday for $59.00, picked up a pair. Real nice for the money. 
happy.gif

Nothing else too interesting...

For those "Cough Drop" Foam buyers. The soles do bleed onto the paper provided. So before you order through phone it you may not get to inspect your pairs like i did. I must of went through 10 pairs to select one( Made sure the glue marks were minimal and the form was good)

For those "Cough Drop" Foam buyers. The soles do bleed onto the paper provided. So before you order through phone it you may not get to inspect your pairs like i did. I must of went through 10 pairs to select one( Made sure the glue marks were minimal and the form was good)

i guess he knws how peeps like to complain on shoes , and the lil imperfections... so he gves the heads up!!! lol
on another note for that price.... hw bad cn it be?

i guess he knws how peeps like to complain on shoes , and the lil imperfections... so he gves the heads up!!! lol
on another note for that price.... hw bad cn it be?

Does anyone know how ordering shoes at a store works? For example the white/red 13s, are 130 on FA but obv. sold out. If i went into the store would they be able to order it even if they didnt carry it? sorry if this is the wrong place.

Does anyone know how ordering shoes at a store works? For example the white/red 13s, are 130 on FA but obv. sold out. If i went into the store would they be able to order it even if they didnt carry it? sorry if this is the wrong place.

I think best guess is Pacquaio was in Houston since there is a huge flip community over there; or maybe employee connection to help the store increase its popularity

when you go into a FA for example you can ask them to stock locate, if you have the item/sku # sometimes its hit or miss and i say that as in if mall is a long way and the shoe you're after is not something you really want that bad, then prob not worth the trip

I think best guess is Pacquaio was in Houston since there is a huge flip community over there; or maybe employee connection to help the store increase its popularity

when you go into a FA for example you can ask them to stock locate, if you have the item/sku # sometimes its hit or miss and i say that as in if mall is a long way and the shoe you're after is not something you really want that bad, then prob not worth the trip

Good lookin out on the cough drops. I picked up a Sz 10 at the Great Mall this morning. There are still plenty of sizes available. I wish there was a better sale for Memorial Day weekend though.

Good lookin out on the cough drops. I picked up a Sz 10 at the Great Mall this morning. There are still plenty of sizes available. I wish there was a better sale for Memorial Day weekend though.

CT outlet

Coughdrops 120 sz 8-12
Flightposite II black gold 9-12 or 13 I think they were 120 or less
Nike Trainer 1 8-13 39.95

Some blackout penny 2s on the hash wall for 80 sz 8-10

CT outlet

Coughdrops 120 sz 8-12
Flightposite II black gold 9-12 or 13 I think they were 120 or less
Nike Trainer 1 8-13 39.95

Some blackout penny 2s on the hash wall for 80 sz 8-10

Charleston, SC Tanger Outlet
Kobe Vs: USA's, and both Lake color ways, along with the white/purple colorway(FSR on all): 59.99

Lebron 7 PS Navy(FSR): 59.99

Jordan 2k10 hashwall(scattered sizes)-59.99

Lebron 7s Cool Greys and Navys (Scattered sizes)- 79.99

Cough Drops- 119.99

Bunch of stuff on the hashwall I saw neon uptempos for 44.99 I believe. Scattered sizes....

Want to shout out who posted the info for the Black/white and Gold Lebrons at the Tennessee clearance outlet for 41.99. Got my pair in the mail yesterday and they were flawless...

Charleston, SC Tanger Outlet
Kobe Vs: USA's, and both Lake color ways, along with the white/purple colorway(FSR on all): 59.99

Lebron 7 PS Navy(FSR): 59.99

Jordan 2k10 hashwall(scattered sizes)-59.99

Lebron 7s Cool Greys and Navys (Scattered sizes)- 79.99

Cough Drops- 119.99

Bunch of stuff on the hashwall I saw neon uptempos for 44.99 I believe. Scattered sizes....

Want to shout out who posted the info for the Black/white and Gold Lebrons at the Tennessee clearance outlet for 41.99. Got my pair in the mail yesterday and they were flawless...

Back
Top Bottom