Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Went to Tanger outlets today in Tuscola, Illinois.  Nothing too big but they had a ton of Kobe clothes.  Took a few pics of what stood out, everything was pretty much a FSR
Tanger Outlets

Tuscola, Illinois

(217) 253-2058

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Went to Tanger outlets today in Tuscola, Illinois.  Nothing too big but they had a ton of Kobe clothes.  Took a few pics of what stood out, everything was pretty much a FSR
Tanger Outlets

Tuscola, Illinois

(217) 253-2058

^^^^

They had a FSR of them (as you can see in the pic) There was also another color next to them, I wanna say all black but I really don't remember, the ones pictured were the nicer looking pair by far though

^^^^

They had a FSR of them (as you can see in the pic) There was also another color next to them, I wanna say all black but I really don't remember, the ones pictured were the nicer looking pair by far though

^Apparently they are cheap at FNL at whatnot, so you might wanna check those stores out as well.

^Apparently they are cheap at FNL at whatnot, so you might wanna check those stores out as well.

Anthem Outlets (Phx az)

AJ 6 red/white - $99 nearly a FSR.
Light weight black on black JB cement print shorts $35
JB shorts that matched aquas - $30ish

Anthem Outlets (Phx az)

AJ 6 red/white - $99 nearly a FSR.
Light weight black on black JB cement print shorts $35
JB shorts that matched aquas - $30ish

Nike outlet in Washington, PA had a pair of bordeaux 7's in size 14.............they were 119.99 and on the hash wall. Other than that not much else.

Nike outlet in Washington, PA had a pair of bordeaux 7's in size 14.............they were 119.99 and on the hash wall. Other than that not much else.

Originally Posted by mwright889

Big Nike High (spike lee)
FSR, $39.99
# 336608-101

Queenstown MD Outlet has these for $24

Thanks for the heads up got mine on the way they had some other colors but they were 39 but she said check back in a week they should go to 24 bucks. Good deal can't wait to get them.

Originally Posted by mwright889

Big Nike High (spike lee)
FSR, $39.99
# 336608-101

Queenstown MD Outlet has these for $24

Thanks for the heads up got mine on the way they had some other colors but they were 39 but she said check back in a week they should go to 24 bucks. Good deal can't wait to get them.

5/7

I copped the Air Griffey 1 Raider colorway @ Footlocker Staten Island Mall it was on sale for $110 with the 25 dolla FTL coupon copped for $88.00

5/7

I copped the Air Griffey 1 Raider colorway @ Footlocker Staten Island Mall it was on sale for $110 with the 25 dolla FTL coupon copped for $88.00

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

5/7

raider cw?

5/7

raider cw?

Originally Posted by njavier03

5/7

raider cw?
nike-air-griffey-max-1-metallic-platinum-black-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom