Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

I had bought the coughdrops for 119.99 and took them back to sawgrass where they had them for 89.99 today and they let me return them then rebuy them for 89.99.with receipt of course.

I had bought the coughdrops for 119.99 and took them back to sawgrass where they had them for 89.99 today and they let me return them then rebuy them for 89.99.with receipt of course.

Hey guys (thanks runzombierun for the head's up) picked up Cough Drops at Ontario Mills, CA for $72+tax (89.99 plus 20% off hash wall)
Dude, the manager was PISSED and borderline disrespectful saying that I shouldn't get 20%. I was like "look at the damn hash wall that's what your Memorial Day promotion says." There are still some size 10's and some size 14's. I'm really happy and hope some of you guys can get in on this.
Its funny cuz Lake Elsinore which is nearby has these shoes for $119.99.

Hey guys (thanks runzombierun for the head's up) picked up Cough Drops at Ontario Mills, CA for $72+tax (89.99 plus 20% off hash wall)
Dude, the manager was PISSED and borderline disrespectful saying that I shouldn't get 20%. I was like "look at the damn hash wall that's what your Memorial Day promotion says." There are still some size 10's and some size 14's. I'm really happy and hope some of you guys can get in on this.
Its funny cuz Lake Elsinore which is nearby has these shoes for $119.99.

Nordstrom Rack in East Palo Alto had a decent selection. Two pairs of Carnivores for 60 (size 12), Air Max Fly By for 55, one pair of Zoom Flight 95s for 50, and tons of Nike running shoes. I picked up the Flightposite 2's I saw there...

edit-forgot, they also had two size 12 Total Max Uptempos (silver) for 55 or 60.

Nordstrom Rack in East Palo Alto had a decent selection. Two pairs of Carnivores for 60 (size 12), Air Max Fly By for 55, one pair of Zoom Flight 95s for 50, and tons of Nike running shoes. I picked up the Flightposite 2's I saw there...

edit-forgot, they also had two size 12 Total Max Uptempos (silver) for 55 or 60.

I don't get why the manager was being pissy if the foams were on the hash wall you should get your 20 percent off. Glad you did. I'm assuming no box tops though.

I don't get why the manager was being pissy if the foams were on the hash wall you should get your 20 percent off. Glad you did. I'm assuming no box tops though.

LOL!! What if I get one from the shelves with box top, rip off box top and say I got it from hash wall HA!!! Good deal on your part.

LOL!! What if I get one from the shelves with box top, rip off box top and say I got it from hash wall HA!!! Good deal on your part.

Ended up going to the Atlantic City outlets yesterday..trash is all I have to say..

Nike had hardly any sales..

I did pick up a Jordan 13 flint grey/blue sweatshirt for 12 bucks and a tee-shirt for 6 dollars that says "Rashard" on it..

Notable shoes:

Wolf Grey Kobe Vs: FSR at 74.97
Ink Kobe Vs: FSR at 74.97

Ended up going to the Atlantic City outlets yesterday..trash is all I have to say..

Nike had hardly any sales..

I did pick up a Jordan 13 flint grey/blue sweatshirt for 12 bucks and a tee-shirt for 6 dollars that says "Rashard" on it..

Notable shoes:

Wolf Grey Kobe Vs: FSR at 74.97
Ink Kobe Vs: FSR at 74.97

FSR of KDIII "Baltimore" Editions or I like to call them SF GIANTS colorways at the Great Mall Nike Outlet. $59.99 plus tax for each.

FSR of KDIII "Baltimore" Editions or I like to call them SF GIANTS colorways at the Great Mall Nike Outlet. $59.99 plus tax for each.

quick question. are there any specific promotions in the outlets just for today? thanks in advance. and thank you to all the vets out there!

quick question. are there any specific promotions in the outlets just for today? thanks in advance. and thank you to all the vets out there!

There was nothing special for memorial day weekend surprisingly. At the CT outlet they had 30% some clothes, but nothing great.

Back
Top Bottom