OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

YOTR look like a worse version of the Hare VII. Still an ok shoe, but Hares take the cake.

Just my opinion.......no need to throw things at me lol.

YOTR look like a worse version of the Hare VII. Still an ok shoe, but Hares take the cake.

Just my opinion.......no need to throw things at me lol.

YOTR's are just a polished colorway compared to the Hare's the unicolor tongue and leather, contrast on the laces set them off the jacket is pretty dope too it has red satin inner lining and removable velcro patches you can put on the T-Shirt aswell i have them too i'll post pics tomorrow

YOTR's are just a polished colorway compared to the Hare's the unicolor tongue and leather, contrast on the laces set them off the jacket is pretty dope too it has red satin inner lining and removable velcro patches you can put on the T-Shirt aswell i have them too i'll post pics tomorrow

dope pickups everyone
pimp.gif

Those c&c dunks are wack..what do people see in them..I guess it was the whole "banned" thing that have people flocking for them..u have to a fan big of c&c

Those c&c dunks are wack..what do people see in them..I guess it was the whole "banned" thing that have people flocking for them..u have to a fan big of c&c

nice YOTR 7s. i'd cop, but i have a life (see: responsibilities). no HOH camping for me. picked up these 3 pairs from the same kid who gave me the SBs, yeezys and lasers.

'02

24g6jdc.jpg

"tomato paste" pros
laugh.gif

33xakh3.jpg

wink.gif

m8k5jm.jpg

Spoiler [+]
e5qqs2.jpg

tongue.gif

nice YOTR 7s. i'd cop, but i have a life (see: responsibilities). no HOH camping for me. picked up these 3 pairs from the same kid who gave me the SBs, yeezys and lasers.

'02

24g6jdc.jpg

"tomato paste" pros
laugh.gif

33xakh3.jpg

wink.gif

m8k5jm.jpg

Spoiler [+]
e5qqs2.jpg

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom