OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Changing seasons can only mean one thing. It's time to LUNAR up! Bring it summer, I'm ready for you.

EDIT: Damn, pics came out huge. I'm not fixing it.
laugh.gif

213gl4w.jpg

OKC Away Zoom KD 3. The shoe is pretty mediocre from a technical standpoint but they were $30 so it doesn't really matter that much. Plus top to bottom they have the best lineup of colourways of any bball shoe this year.

14scg3q.jpg

Livestrong Lunarfly 2.  Actually bought 2 pairs of these but the other pair is already Un DS'd.  The Lunarfly 2 might be my fav casual shoe in the past 5 years. 

14tslfc.jpg

Hence why I had to get another colourway too.

fkqjp1.jpg

Favcolourway of the Lunarglide 2. Bought a 3rd pair of them in Black/Metallic Silver, already Un DS'd and assigned as running shoes.

27yso3k.jpg

Changing seasons can only mean one thing. It's time to LUNAR up! Bring it summer, I'm ready for you.

EDIT: Damn, pics came out huge. I'm not fixing it.
laugh.gif

213gl4w.jpg

OKC Away Zoom KD 3. The shoe is pretty mediocre from a technical standpoint but they were $30 so it doesn't really matter that much. Plus top to bottom they have the best lineup of colourways of any bball shoe this year.

14scg3q.jpg

Livestrong Lunarfly 2.  Actually bought 2 pairs of these but the other pair is already Un DS'd.  The Lunarfly 2 might be my fav casual shoe in the past 5 years. 

14tslfc.jpg

Hence why I had to get another colourway too.

fkqjp1.jpg

Favcolourway of the Lunarglide 2. Bought a 3rd pair of them in Black/Metallic Silver, already Un DS'd and assigned as running shoes.

27yso3k.jpg

Justin: KILLLER!

Clutch: ILLLLLY! I haven't purchased any Lunars for a couple of months now, but those Black / Chlorine Blue (?) Fly2s are something serious, and they're definitely a Lunar I'd love to add to my rotation! I've never seen those before... They're not even on NDC.

Justin: KILLLER!

Clutch: ILLLLLY! I haven't purchased any Lunars for a couple of months now, but those Black / Chlorine Blue (?) Fly2s are something serious, and they're definitely a Lunar I'd love to add to my rotation! I've never seen those before... They're not even on NDC.

Originally Posted by air max 87

this dude and his TB colorways flightposites
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
blue pair still out there
nerd.gif

thanks fellas

edit....Dope pickup Kal....you'll have lots of fun with that
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

this dude and his TB colorways flightposites
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
blue pair still out there
nerd.gif

thanks fellas

edit....Dope pickup Kal....you'll have lots of fun with that
smokin.gif

Dope stuff Jus (Thanks bro) ^

Cake- Those 5s look good, especially when you look at the next retro

A new toy for me

Dope stuff Jus (Thanks bro) ^

Cake- Those 5s look good, especially when you look at the next retro

A new toy for me

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Clutchshooter-where can i get kd3s for 30?

Flyer promo + already discounted price + buddy's employee discount. It was like tlc's extreme couponing up in there for a minute.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The colourway you're looking for is Black / White/ Anthracite / Bolt.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Clutchshooter-where can i get kd3s for 30?

Flyer promo + already discounted price + buddy's employee discount. It was like tlc's extreme couponing up in there for a minute.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The colourway you're looking for is Black / White/ Anthracite / Bolt.

Back
Top Bottom