OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

what's the deal with those blk/wht/gum AF1's back there with the canvas(assumption) toebox? those look good....can't believe i'm contemplating another AF1 purchase
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

annnnnd another one....
5737642439_836c5c0d1f_z.jpg

what's the deal with those blk/wht/gum AF1's back there with the canvas(assumption) toebox? those look good....can't believe i'm contemplating another AF1 purchase
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

annnnnd another one....
5737642439_836c5c0d1f_z.jpg

^ Nice pic J 
pimp.gif
 And those honestly don't even look like the same shoes as the ones above. No disrespect, just shows you what photography can do 
laugh.gif

^ Nice pic J 
pimp.gif
 And those honestly don't even look like the same shoes as the ones above. No disrespect, just shows you what photography can do 
laugh.gif

Those foams look better than I expected, especially in Mayhemgatz pic
pimp.gif
I guess it is about that time to make a resellers day
eyes.gif

Those foams look better than I expected, especially in Mayhemgatz pic
pimp.gif
I guess it is about that time to make a resellers day
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Nice pic J 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
they look great in person and i figure u gotta show them in the best lighting possible...(pun intended)
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Nice pic J 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
they look great in person and i figure u gotta show them in the best lighting possible...(pun intended)
wink.gif
laugh.gif

picked up the denim forces and was a little shocked when i opened the box in the car and see the midsoles are almost the color of coffee ice cream. most of the pics on here show them as kinda off-white. on a brighter note, i got these in today. very happy! thanks to denverairforce for the link. 
21j4nea.jpg

picked up the denim forces and was a little shocked when i opened the box in the car and see the midsoles are almost the color of coffee ice cream. most of the pics on here show them as kinda off-white. on a brighter note, i got these in today. very happy! thanks to denverairforce for the link. 
21j4nea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom