OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

3hrs of work. hoping the white will hold up/show after it heals

225295_10150246294722442_579372441_8632184_1113915_n.jpg

Met a cat locally and copped these for $30!
pimp.gif
Going to restore these bad boys. 2001 Olive IXs
How much do you think I could get for these all cleaned up? No box.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jberk81

pimp.gif

not to be rude, but those things are BEAT. The uppers  I can live with being dirty and creased, but midsoles and bottoms are done. you might not get your $30 back for that matter. just an opnion.

pimp.gif

not to be rude, but those things are BEAT. The uppers  I can live with being dirty and creased, but midsoles and bottoms are done. you might not get your $30 back for that matter. just an opnion.

If the soles of those Olive 9's had some more tread left on them, then it would be a good restoration project, other than that, those are beat to hell.

If the soles of those Olive 9's had some more tread left on them, then it would be a good restoration project, other than that, those are beat to hell.

Originally Posted by T21D

pimp.gif

Uppers are not bad whatsoever. They are beat but not beat up. Yeh, the soles are rocked; I am going to paint the the mids and use proper cleaner. I personally think there is a lot of life here. I could rock these after I clean them too and for $30, don't think I did too bad. Thanks for the input though!

Originally Posted by T21D

pimp.gif

Uppers are not bad whatsoever. They are beat but not beat up. Yeh, the soles are rocked; I am going to paint the the mids and use proper cleaner. I personally think there is a lot of life here. I could rock these after I clean them too and for $30, don't think I did too bad. Thanks for the input though!

If he was able to pick up some charcoals and sacrifice the sole, then he would be able to have a fresh sole with beat uppers.

If he was able to pick up some charcoals and sacrifice the sole, then he would be able to have a fresh sole with beat uppers.

Back
Top Bottom