OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

ace 3s are lovely. wore mine this past weekend and definitely neck breakers
the tongue will bleed onto the ankle cushioning and laces though, just a headsup

ace 3s are lovely. wore mine this past weekend and definitely neck breakers
the tongue will bleed onto the ankle cushioning and laces though, just a headsup

Some Bred XI.The box is for my Cement 3s.And I had to fix these up.-_-.Goo-Be-Gone Excess glue, and get off paint from the midsole.smh.but for 137.10, I cant complain

Some Bred XI.The box is for my Cement 3s.And I had to fix these up.-_-.Goo-Be-Gone Excess glue, and get off paint from the midsole.smh.but for 137.10, I cant complain

DON'T KNOW WHY THESE ARE SO HARD TO FIND RIGHT NOW BUT FINALLY GOT A PAIR FOR A GREAT PRICE. KICKED MYSELF WHEN THESE RELEASED FOR NOT COPPING.

2m5dt6t.jpg

DON'T KNOW WHY THESE ARE SO HARD TO FIND RIGHT NOW BUT FINALLY GOT A PAIR FOR A GREAT PRICE. KICKED MYSELF WHEN THESE RELEASED FOR NOT COPPING.

2m5dt6t.jpg

Originally Posted by that262redhead

Nice IV's up there. Gotta be hard to find a sz 14

Thanks. Yeah, i have a vnds pair in sz 13 but 99 4s run a tad small so when a sz 14 came up, i quickly snatched it. Same goes for BC3s and 2000 infra 6s.

Those black gray 1s are hard to find now. Glad i scooped mine on RD. Underrated cw imo..

Originally Posted by that262redhead

Nice IV's up there. Gotta be hard to find a sz 14

Thanks. Yeah, i have a vnds pair in sz 13 but 99 4s run a tad small so when a sz 14 came up, i quickly snatched it. Same goes for BC3s and 2000 infra 6s.

Those black gray 1s are hard to find now. Glad i scooped mine on RD. Underrated cw imo..

surprised to see them at the outlets so soon but i'm not complaining. could not resist for less than retail plus i got sold as soon as i tried them on.

surprised to see them at the outlets so soon but i'm not complaining. could not resist for less than retail plus i got sold as soon as i tried them on.

Man i kind of OD'd to my standards....... but some of the deals I caught ........I couldnt be pass up  most notable the nike ID for $61 bux shipped from the UK i was skeptical at first but man these things are clean..... i wonder if they still have these options for the ID .....these would look smashing in a lowtop also
dsc0329o.jpg

dsc0319tl.jpg

dsc0320g.jpg
dsc0321wl.jpg
dsc0322y.jpg

dsc0323jb.jpg
dsc0324g.jpg

dsc0325g.jpg

dsc0326g.jpg
dsc0327cb.jpg

Man i kind of OD'd to my standards....... but some of the deals I caught ........I couldnt be pass up  most notable the nike ID for $61 bux shipped from the UK i was skeptical at first but man these things are clean..... i wonder if they still have these options for the ID .....these would look smashing in a lowtop also
dsc0329o.jpg

dsc0319tl.jpg

dsc0320g.jpg
dsc0321wl.jpg
dsc0322y.jpg

dsc0323jb.jpg
dsc0324g.jpg

dsc0325g.jpg

dsc0326g.jpg
dsc0327cb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom