OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

traded my vnds aj5 red suede for a bnew pair of aj9 cool greys... the patent leather at the back is yellowing quite a bit.. but i cant complain.. quality is superb.. ann condition is amazing for a shoe that's almost 10 years old....
smile.gif

swvadg.jpg

xn7xif.jpg

ok wow! that's a sick set of highs 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

went to buy lunch and ended up buying 2 pairs of kostons. thanks for nothing mayhem justin shoemilfnippledude for somehow triggering my buy shoes impulse on FB today 
mad.gif
 these are going into the daily rotation for work. can't wait to try out the lunar insoles. might even dust of the board and scuff the shoes a bit. i really wish the kobe kostons were a little more widely available. i'd drop some big cash on those. 

vqterq.jpg

ok wow! that's a sick set of highs 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

went to buy lunch and ended up buying 2 pairs of kostons. thanks for nothing mayhem justin shoemilfnippledude for somehow triggering my buy shoes impulse on FB today 
mad.gif
 these are going into the daily rotation for work. can't wait to try out the lunar insoles. might even dust of the board and scuff the shoes a bit. i really wish the kobe kostons were a little more widely available. i'd drop some big cash on those. 

vqterq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom