OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Running errands around town today, stopped by a local mom 'n pop shop...
Picked both these up for $107...

2002 Max Griffey G6... somewhat icey sole! 
laugh.gif
 I dont even remember these. They have a pretty dope combination of Air Max/ clear soles, patent and tumbled leather and a foamposite type heel... I like!

2005 Air Max More Uptempo, 3M.

Also picked these up...

Running errands around town today, stopped by a local mom 'n pop shop...
Picked both these up for $107...

2002 Max Griffey G6... somewhat icey sole! 
laugh.gif
 I dont even remember these. They have a pretty dope combination of Air Max/ clear soles, patent and tumbled leather and a foamposite type heel... I like!

2005 Air Max More Uptempo, 3M.

Also picked these up...

2 boxes the past 2 days yeee.... now if only i can get back onto the court

puremotion is taking my zoom money as of late
after returning the wrong size finally got my size in these. St Patty Day Rose 1.5
255uis1.jpg

adipure lows, these are real real nice....
dbqtk5.jpg

33ngig5.jpg

2j0o7si.jpg

2 boxes the past 2 days yeee.... now if only i can get back onto the court

puremotion is taking my zoom money as of late
after returning the wrong size finally got my size in these. St Patty Day Rose 1.5
255uis1.jpg

adipure lows, these are real real nice....
dbqtk5.jpg

33ngig5.jpg

2j0o7si.jpg

I see you Gortney.....got these today.  My first non retro Jordan since the XX3.

001mb.jpg

002caz.jpg

006fob.jpg

009nt.jpg

I see you Gortney.....got these today.  My first non retro Jordan since the XX3.

001mb.jpg

002caz.jpg

006fob.jpg

009nt.jpg

Justin: ILLY pick-ups, Sir! I regret not coppin' the Pac Huaraches

Brysco: KILLLER FR2s! I'm really diggin' that Grey / Orange cw! Is the orange neonesque in person?

Kev: I'm very intrigued by those Kostons. How do their insoles compare to Zoom ones?

Justin: ILLY pick-ups, Sir! I regret not coppin' the Pac Huaraches

Brysco: KILLLER FR2s! I'm really diggin' that Grey / Orange cw! Is the orange neonesque in person?

Kev: I'm very intrigued by those Kostons. How do their insoles compare to Zoom ones?

clean pickups everybody

Those Kostons look good tho, really want to scoop up a red pair in the near future, let us know how they feel!

clean pickups everybody

Those Kostons look good tho, really want to scoop up a red pair in the near future, let us know how they feel!

DANK- what happened man? I thought you weren't going to buy those afterall. Good pickup for sure though man. I knew you would end up buying them

Back
Top Bottom