OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

past few weeks....
mediumap5270305.jpg

For person asking about the Free Run+ 2 fitment. My size is 11.5, I have wide feet, i could fit 11 if toe box is wide.

I originally tried 11.5 and thought it was snug in the toe box (BUT WASNT THATTTTT BAD).. again wide feet. So i thought it is going to be one of those scenarios where I need to get a 12. The 12 did feel better but of course the shoe was longer.

I ended up sticking to my true size 11.5. After breakin it is perfect, its just fine. Everywhere says get half size up, in my case I stuck to my size. Try it on in the store though.

For person asking about the Free Run+ 2 fitment. My size is 11.5, I have wide feet, i could fit 11 if toe box is wide.

I originally tried 11.5 and thought it was snug in the toe box (BUT WASNT THATTTTT BAD).. again wide feet. So i thought it is going to be one of those scenarios where I need to get a 12. The 12 did feel better but of course the shoe was longer.

I ended up sticking to my true size 11.5. After breakin it is perfect, its just fine. Everywhere says get half size up, in my case I stuck to my size. Try it on in the store though.

Havent posted my pick ups in a while. I have to start getting back to doing that. Was woke up by the mail man with this....

Not bad for 41.98 plus shipping.

Havent posted my pick ups in a while. I have to start getting back to doing that. Was woke up by the mail man with this....

Not bad for 41.98 plus shipping.

nice pickup Uluv41
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

the denim bronze AF1's are insane in the membrane cypress hill level sick crazzy ill.. those are by far THE BEST AF1's released recently.. im not even into AF1s anymore but im hopin i could snag a pair of those.. so dope..
smokin.gif

nice pickup Uluv41
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

the denim bronze AF1's are insane in the membrane cypress hill level sick crazzy ill.. those are by far THE BEST AF1's released recently.. im not even into AF1s anymore but im hopin i could snag a pair of those.. so dope..
smokin.gif

Damn those denim forces are clean

I havent bought a pair of AF1's since I was in HS but I might have to scoop those..

Damn those denim forces are clean

I havent bought a pair of AF1's since I was in HS but I might have to scoop those..

Back
Top Bottom