OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

airkeung88-
pimp.gif
congrats on completing the set.

do the kd3's at the outlet above come with grey laces? don't they come with black regularly? info appreciated...i'm diggin that colorway

do the kd3's at the outlet above come with grey laces? don't they come with black regularly? info appreciated...i'm diggin that colorway

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

should be grey.  Orange also works well with these.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

should be grey.  Orange also works well with these.

those purple pattas...

what size are those?

i need a size 12 but don't even know where to start looking...

those purple pattas...

what size are those?

i need a size 12 but don't even know where to start looking...

Well, once I get the True Blue 3s, I'm pretty much done for a while. So this will be one of the final pick ups for the rest of the year. I've already furiously purchased pairs in my quick start to my collection in the past 10 months. You guys know what these are. Shout outs to phaze1123 for this pair.

5765576061_6003bfba9c.jpg

Well, once I get the True Blue 3s, I'm pretty much done for a while. So this will be one of the final pick ups for the rest of the year. I've already furiously purchased pairs in my quick start to my collection in the past 10 months. You guys know what these are. Shout outs to phaze1123 for this pair.

5765576061_6003bfba9c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom