OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn I want a suXundft T

Jake
nerd.gif
word...
nerd.gif

Cham- Good pickup, those SJs sure beat those cardboard replicas

Storm troopers!!

all shoes were 60 and under actually only the jason kidd zooms and lava dunks were $60 the rest were $25- $30 bucks ... i was pretty happy to go to nordstroms rack and see afe lava dunks for 60
dsc0296l.jpg

dsc0297it.jpg

dsc0298e.jpg

dsc0299qc.jpg
dsc0300c.jpg

thanx to radioraheem for these kidds
dsc0301eu.jpg

dsc0302r.jpg

dsc0303gr.jpg

all shoes were 60 and under actually only the jason kidd zooms and lava dunks were $60 the rest were $25- $30 bucks ... i was pretty happy to go to nordstroms rack and see afe lava dunks for 60
dsc0296l.jpg

dsc0297it.jpg

dsc0298e.jpg

dsc0299qc.jpg
dsc0300c.jpg

thanx to radioraheem for these kidds
dsc0301eu.jpg

dsc0302r.jpg

dsc0303gr.jpg

Nice come up on those Lava Dunks werallequal. One of my favorite daily shoes to wear on a daily basis. Were there more pairs at that Nordstrom rack or just that one pair?

Nice come up on those Lava Dunks werallequal. One of my favorite daily shoes to wear on a daily basis. Were there more pairs at that Nordstrom rack or just that one pair?

Originally Posted by DJBBert

thanx.....yeah I stumbled on these I searched every size I would have bought them out if their were any more sizes... these are so hard to find and when you do the price is ridiculous

Originally Posted by DJBBert

thanx.....yeah I stumbled on these I searched every size I would have bought them out if their were any more sizes... these are so hard to find and when you do the price is ridiculous

Nice Cool Grey and Olive IX's.  The IX is such a beautiful shoe...definitely need to get my hands on some Olives.  Yes, I'm jelly.

Nice Cool Grey and Olive IX's.  The IX is such a beautiful shoe...definitely need to get my hands on some Olives.  Yes, I'm jelly.

Fine, I'll bite... I don't suppose you're gonna show us what's in the box?

Fine, I'll bite... I don't suppose you're gonna show us what's in the box?

Back
Top Bottom