OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

az9j5j.jpg

Pair 1 of 2 that should come in the mail today/tomorrow.

pimp.gif
Thanks to a fellow NT'er.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif
@ some of the comments. thanks for all the love/hate. here u go iHustle, some actual MAY pick ups.
laugh.gif
just got back from potomac mills...

been wanting these since they originally released an never got around to them til now...

saw these suede bucs @ j&m and couldn't pass. needed em for the seersucker in the summer.
wink.gif
Nice April/May pickups Charm 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of the comments. thanks for all the love/hate. here u go iHustle, some actual MAY pick ups.
laugh.gif
just got back from potomac mills...

been wanting these since they originally released an never got around to them til now...

saw these suede bucs @ j&m and couldn't pass. needed em for the seersucker in the summer.
wink.gif
Nice April/May pickups Charm 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

$57.90 why not? Quality is not top notch, but I managed to get a decent pair without all the glue stains.

$57.90 why not? Quality is not top notch, but I managed to get a decent pair without all the glue stains.

New month, first 2 items of May:

3rd bottle of cleaner & 2nd Brush...

And thanks to Jake (jwdanklefs)...

Cris.

basically, a total stranger called my phone asking me about some foams. i'm still not sure how dude got my number. i think he may have hit me thru email a few months ago or something, but i don't remember it. anyway, this total stranger starts talking bout all this heat he's got. tiffany dunks and all this other stuff. i'm like.
roll.gif
yeah w/e. so after talking a few times, he like let's meet up, etc. i thought it was a little fishy, myself. dude was from my city also and i know how we get down down here so i was def. on point, if u catch my drift. but turns out he was for real. i was in such shock i forgot to ask how he found me. he's supposed to have some other heat for me so we shall see. the price he gave me for all 3 shoes is also unbelievable. man, i pulled that cash out my pocket soooooooooo fast.
laugh.gif
well dammmm! worked out for u (unless dude dropped a tracking device under the insole to get his joints back... and then some
laugh.gif
j/p)

Really though, I guess I draw the line @ strapping up to go meet some random, drug deal style, for some sneakers

Space jams just came in (they're at my doorstep when I get home) I'll post pics tonight....
nerd.gif

basically, a total stranger called my phone asking me about some foams. i'm still not sure how dude got my number. i think he may have hit me thru email a few months ago or something, but i don't remember it. anyway, this total stranger starts talking bout all this heat he's got. tiffany dunks and all this other stuff. i'm like.
roll.gif
yeah w/e. so after talking a few times, he like let's meet up, etc. i thought it was a little fishy, myself. dude was from my city also and i know how we get down down here so i was def. on point, if u catch my drift. but turns out he was for real. i was in such shock i forgot to ask how he found me. he's supposed to have some other heat for me so we shall see. the price he gave me for all 3 shoes is also unbelievable. man, i pulled that cash out my pocket soooooooooo fast.
laugh.gif
well dammmm! worked out for u (unless dude dropped a tracking device under the insole to get his joints back... and then some
laugh.gif
j/p)

Really though, I guess I draw the line @ strapping up to go meet some random, drug deal style, for some sneakers

Space jams just came in (they're at my doorstep when I get home) I'll post pics tonight....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom