OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Man CharmCityKid.......not #$% ridin but sheeeshhhh man......nice to see heat in the Baltimore area...besides dudes rockin 498's and dopes cause they trendy now smh.....

5692058539_debc3223b2_z.jpg

Did Nike even try to do anything with those KDs or just look at Kobe IV-VI and make a few changes?

Did Nike even try to do anything with those KDs or just look at Kobe IV-VI and make a few changes?

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

mjrod1985 ill pickup! IV's are such an underrated shoe, I hope the Chaos VII's have the same colorway as the IV's.

Thank you sir! I hope the Chaos colorway continues with the VIIs... By far, my favorite Kobe cw...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

nice choas kobes back there... one of the few kobes i like

Thanks!

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

mjrod1985 ill pickup! IV's are such an underrated shoe, I hope the Chaos VII's have the same colorway as the IV's.

Thank you sir! I hope the Chaos colorway continues with the VIIs... By far, my favorite Kobe cw...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

nice choas kobes back there... one of the few kobes i like

Thanks!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

T21D:
should have waited till next year man, the new milan kits are :haaaaaaaaaaat
Yes sir they are
smokin.gif
. I usually wait till the end of the season so the major sites have the name and number fonts, proper patches, and about to be put on sale (whether they get knocked out of the major tourneys or about to get relegated
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
)

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

T21D:
should have waited till next year man, the new milan kits are :haaaaaaaaaaat
Yes sir they are
smokin.gif
. I usually wait till the end of the season so the major sites have the name and number fonts, proper patches, and about to be put on sale (whether they get knocked out of the major tourneys or about to get relegated
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
)

these are clean(the irony), been wanting these. got them for cheap. 50% off.
photo0334.jpg

photo0336t.jpg

photo0338.jpg

trying these socks out...

these are clean(the irony), been wanting these. got them for cheap. 50% off.
photo0334.jpg

photo0336t.jpg

photo0338.jpg

trying these socks out...

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

wow you think so? I don't think they look like Kobes at all.

higher cut, zoom in forefoot, KD pull tab, Playstation buttons, and the colorways aren't even close

nice picksup yall.. nice Chaos kobes back ther BTW. best colorway of the 4's IMO

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

wow you think so? I don't think they look like Kobes at all.

higher cut, zoom in forefoot, KD pull tab, Playstation buttons, and the colorways aren't even close

nice picksup yall.. nice Chaos kobes back ther BTW. best colorway of the 4's IMO

Oh I see that, thats an ID now. But idk it just comes off with a Kobe shoe vibe just a higher cut. Don't get me wrong though its still a nice looking shoe.

Better than anything JB gives their players for example D. Wades crap.

Oh I see that, thats an ID now. But idk it just comes off with a Kobe shoe vibe just a higher cut. Don't get me wrong though its still a nice looking shoe.

Better than anything JB gives their players for example D. Wades crap.

My first pick up I truely consider for the summer. 250.00 shipped with half box, no booklet or dog tags
frown.gif

227123_10150245220125971_511820970_9404605_6766432_n.jpg

My first pick up I truely consider for the summer. 250.00 shipped with half box, no booklet or dog tags
frown.gif

227123_10150245220125971_511820970_9404605_6766432_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom