OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Damn James 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

MajorSneakerHead41 wrote:

my lil girl came to me and said "me" pointing to the comp haha had to do it they was ds till today haha

cute kid, reminds me of my lil girl cant wait til shes starts walking so i can buy her some heat
pimp.gif

her with the aquas

149666_10150097960818478_699533477_7349968_3312780_n.jpg

MajorSneakerHead41 wrote:

my lil girl came to me and said "me" pointing to the comp haha had to do it they was ds till today haha

cute kid, reminds me of my lil girl cant wait til shes starts walking so i can buy her some heat
pimp.gif

her with the aquas

149666_10150097960818478_699533477_7349968_3312780_n.jpg

Lil bit of lotion on the ankles and you're good.

I need those AE shorts. Two summers ago they dropped some joints just like that but different material and I bought 4 pairs. They make the best shorts imo

I need those AE shorts. Two summers ago they dropped some joints just like that but different material and I bought 4 pairs. They make the best shorts imo

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

LMAO! Damn camera resolution! 
roll.gif

Im good tho... they just dont get much sun...

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

LMAO! Damn camera resolution! 
roll.gif

Im good tho... they just dont get much sun...

Back
Top Bottom