OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

sup NT fam, had a photo gig in the afternoon and my regular nighttime job, so i figured i do a work related WDYWT.

5760683162_0608bed91a_b.jpg

sup NT fam, had a photo gig in the afternoon and my regular nighttime job, so i figured i do a work related WDYWT.

5760683162_0608bed91a_b.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ nice lebron cool greys! are they in the outlets yet?

picked up my 2nd pair of atmos am1's the other day and wore them that night:

Thanks fam. Nah not that I know of. I know the 3x Blacks def are for about $100-110.

Grey's should be soon. I might have to grab another pair of em.
pimp.gif

Id contribute more to this thread but I usually just wear the same pair for a week or so then put em in the box and bring out something different. By that time, I forget to even post any more lol

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^ nice lebron cool greys! are they in the outlets yet?

picked up my 2nd pair of atmos am1's the other day and wore them that night:

Thanks fam. Nah not that I know of. I know the 3x Blacks def are for about $100-110.

Grey's should be soon. I might have to grab another pair of em.
pimp.gif

Id contribute more to this thread but I usually just wear the same pair for a week or so then put em in the box and bring out something different. By that time, I forget to even post any more lol

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Lil bit of lotion on the ankles and you're good.

I need those AE shorts. Two summers ago they dropped some joints just like that but different material and I bought 4 pairs. They make the best shorts imo
Agreed, AE has the best cargos especially for the price
pimp.gif
I just recently picked up some more. I love my pairs, may go back and grab a couple more just to have them sitting... Jaliskoe you are looking huge man.. (no romo) were you bulking over the winter, or did the food just catch up to ya
tongue.gif

I need those AE shorts. Two summers ago they dropped some joints just like that but different material and I bought 4 pairs. They make the best shorts imo
pimp.gif
I just recently picked up some more. I love my pairs, may go back and grab a couple more just to have them sitting... Jaliskoe you are looking huge man.. (no romo) were you bulking over the winter, or did the food just catch up to ya
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

pimp.gif
tongue.gif
Tamales, man... tamales! 
laugh.gif

Yeah, trying to bulk up tho... gonna play on a semi-pro developmental football league around my area.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

pimp.gif
tongue.gif
Tamales, man... tamales! 
laugh.gif

Yeah, trying to bulk up tho... gonna play on a semi-pro developmental football league around my area.

Back
Top Bottom