OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

To coach soccer practice for my 5 & 7 year old.
b7f260447dccbd07fcdbc0ac6c8629bcc3564012.jpg

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ if you get rid of the quoted picture, I will help you.
I am Memphis - your use of gif's recently, really suck, quit trying, son.
LOL! I don't use GIF's for you or anyone else recognition, I do it because I can SON.  No sir you are from VA, you suck. You have as much credibility with me as Yung Berg.. Oh yeah.. where I am from we say bruh, we don't say son. Anyways "Can I kick it sneaker expo" here in Memphis this Saturday on May 21st 7060 winchester road.. Lames stay at home please because I will be in the building ready to show some of that good ole Memphis/ southern hospitality ya dig... Don't get it twisted... Would luv to see some of the people behind the key boards real talk, holla at me if you going.

LOL! I don't use GIF's for you or anyone else recognition, I do it because I can SON.  No sir you are from VA, you suck. You have as much credibility with me as Yung Berg.. Oh yeah.. where I am from we say bruh, we don't say son. Anyways "Can I kick it sneaker expo" here in Memphis this Saturday on May 21st 7060 winchester road.. Lames stay at home please because I will be in the building ready to show some of that good ole Memphis/ southern hospitality ya dig... Don't get it twisted... Would luv to see some of the people behind the key boards real talk, holla at me if you going.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

ignorance. and you know where I live.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

ignorance.
yep- I was about to chime in, but it aint worth it. This dude's a nuisance

ignorance.
yep- I was about to chime in, but it aint worth it. This dude's a nuisance

eyes.gif
Nobody is looking for you, that was not a subliminal message. I said for the lames to stay at home or there will be problems... I am not for the games these lames play, talking wreckless, and being too opinionated.. keep it to yourself if you have nothing good to say.. As far as the statement about meet some people behind the keyboards, I would like to meet SOME of these people.  I meant every thing else I said. If I wanted to say something to you I would direct it directly towards you. I don't place threats man, I make promises. It takes more than you talking about me posting Gif's for me to want to find you
eyes.gif
I have too much to lose to be worried about you or your statements... I just wanted you to know don't get it twisted.. this aint that and that aint this over here... Keep your negative comments to yourself, got enough of that going around already SON...

eyes.gif
Nobody is looking for you, that was not a subliminal message. I said for the lames to stay at home or there will be problems... I am not for the games these lames play, talking wreckless, and being too opinionated.. keep it to yourself if you have nothing good to say.. As far as the statement about meet some people behind the keyboards, I would like to meet SOME of these people.  I meant every thing else I said. If I wanted to say something to you I would direct it directly towards you. I don't place threats man, I make promises. It takes more than you talking about me posting Gif's for me to want to find you
eyes.gif
I have too much to lose to be worried about you or your statements... I just wanted you to know don't get it twisted.. this aint that and that aint this over here... Keep your negative comments to yourself, got enough of that going around already SON...

Back
Top Bottom