OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Waz Good NT...its been a while! I see alot of heat!!
Past couple of days...

Me and the Lil man to the Zoo: Coppers & Cool Greys
965264a6488427c59476527e70eea2059f899058_r.jpg
3b81626687709f637f11989114172a493c115b62_r.jpg

To work today: 06 Cardinals
78f16f608e719e6f76d72c0f8e9f73766a5e3516_r.jpg
a04266f65f8c87de94162077c5d261760680ada6_r.jpg
53926586d58ee71699960c76bc30895919a4095d_r.jpg

Waz Good NT...its been a while! I see alot of heat!!
Past couple of days...

Me and the Lil man to the Zoo: Coppers & Cool Greys
965264a6488427c59476527e70eea2059f899058_r.jpg
3b81626687709f637f11989114172a493c115b62_r.jpg

To work today: 06 Cardinals
78f16f608e719e6f76d72c0f8e9f73766a5e3516_r.jpg
a04266f65f8c87de94162077c5d261760680ada6_r.jpg
53926586d58ee71699960c76bc30895919a4095d_r.jpg

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by moundraised23

dope 95's up there
wat side of winchester is that memphis? sounds familiar
Take the riverdale exit on bill morris, and go left on winchester.

east M....knew it couldnt be in the haven
should be home the wkend, may slide through to see wat gems yall bring out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

dope 95's up there
wat side of winchester is that memphis? sounds familiar
Take the riverdale exit on bill morris, and go left on winchester.

east M....knew it couldnt be in the haven
should be home the wkend, may slide through to see wat gems yall bring out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

guys, it's the internet. come on now. peace, love, and respect.
Firm believer, but you have to give respect to receive it. You can't show me a post where I made a negative comment about someone's post because that isn't me.  I am not built like that... You think I don't see terrible fits, ugly mugs that shouldn't be shown publicly on the net, guys built up like peacocks that think they are buff that I can't say something negative about...   I still keep my mouth shut because that is a female trait to do that, that is what little girls do... It is always luv on my end.

@ moundraised23 that's whats up, if you show up shoot me a PM.. Slim said he is coming through... Don't know what shoes I will be wearing though
laugh.gif
I want to rock something old, but don't want to risk destroying a shoe either. Hopefully we will have some good buy, sell, trade going on sz.10.5-11. This city needs this, long over due... Big ups to Kelso for putting it together.. As long as J-rock doesn't come through with those flea market J's we cool
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

guys, it's the internet. come on now. peace, love, and respect.
Firm believer, but you have to give respect to receive it. You can't show me a post where I made a negative comment about someone's post because that isn't me.  I am not built like that... You think I don't see terrible fits, ugly mugs that shouldn't be shown publicly on the net, guys built up like peacocks that think they are buff that I can't say something negative about...   I still keep my mouth shut because that is a female trait to do that, that is what little girls do... It is always luv on my end.

@ moundraised23 that's whats up, if you show up shoot me a PM.. Slim said he is coming through... Don't know what shoes I will be wearing though
laugh.gif
I want to rock something old, but don't want to risk destroying a shoe either. Hopefully we will have some good buy, sell, trade going on sz.10.5-11. This city needs this, long over due... Big ups to Kelso for putting it together.. As long as J-rock doesn't come through with those flea market J's we cool
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

thats what it is.people on the internet think they tuff.but if they in front of you.they would never say nothing.its easy to be openly opinionated online.no one can do nothing to you.i dont do e-beef either.its a waste of time

thats what it is.people on the internet think they tuff.but if they in front of you.they would never say nothing.its easy to be openly opinionated online.no one can do nothing to you.i dont do e-beef either.its a waste of time

Originally Posted by pharO

Coffee. by Rhay Garrett, on Flickr

I got a qustion for you bro, what size did you get in those khaki's because I know they are slim fit, and did not want to order some and they end up being too tight. Did you stay true to waist size, or did you size up? How much did you size up if you did?

Originally Posted by pharO

Coffee. by Rhay Garrett, on Flickr

I got a qustion for you bro, what size did you get in those khaki's because I know they are slim fit, and did not want to order some and they end up being too tight. Did you stay true to waist size, or did you size up? How much did you size up if you did?

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ if you get rid of the quoted picture, I will help you.
I am Memphis - your use of gif's recently, really suck, quit trying, son.
LOL! I don't use GIF's for you or anyone else recognition, I do it because I can SON.  No sir you are from VA, you suck. You have as much credibility with me as Yung Berg.. Oh yeah.. where I am from we say bruh, we don't say son. Anyways "Can I kick it sneaker expo" here in Memphis this Saturday on May 21st 7060 winchester road.. Lames stay at home please because I will be in the building ready to show some of that good ole Memphis/ southern hospitality ya dig... Don't get it twisted... Would luv to see some of the people behind the key boards real talk, holla at me if you going.

mane.

LOL! I don't use GIF's for you or anyone else recognition, I do it because I can SON.  No sir you are from VA, you suck. You have as much credibility with me as Yung Berg.. Oh yeah.. where I am from we say bruh, we don't say son. Anyways "Can I kick it sneaker expo" here in Memphis this Saturday on May 21st 7060 winchester road.. Lames stay at home please because I will be in the building ready to show some of that good ole Memphis/ southern hospitality ya dig... Don't get it twisted... Would luv to see some of the people behind the key boards real talk, holla at me if you going.

mane.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

mane.
LOL! True that
laugh.gif
Do we really want to remind these people of Hustle and Flow... They had everyone thinking we all sounded like that, and that nobody had air conditioning considering everyone was sweaty through out the whole movie
laugh.gif
@ Memphisboi, are you coming through?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

mane.
LOL! True that
laugh.gif
Do we really want to remind these people of Hustle and Flow... They had everyone thinking we all sounded like that, and that nobody had air conditioning considering everyone was sweaty through out the whole movie
laugh.gif
@ Memphisboi, are you coming through?

Back
Top Bottom