OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Battleground03 you made me change my mind about those Durants, they look clean in that pic
pimp.gif
I know this isn't the place for it, but it gets a lot of traffic. For those who wear LV, and are interested in what the Fall 11' sneaker will look like....They will be released in leather damier as well in ebene, and graphite...

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

LOL! I don't use GIF's for you or anyone else recognition, I do it because I can SON.  No sir you are from VA, you suck. You have as much credibility with me as Yung Berg.. Oh yeah.. where I am from we say bruh, we don't say son. Anyways "Can I kick it sneaker expo" here in Memphis this Saturday on May 21st 7060 winchester road.. Lames stay at home please because I will be in the building ready to show some of that good ole Memphis/ southern hospitality ya dig... Don't get it twisted... Would luv to see some of the people behind the key boards real talk, holla at me
I will DEF b n the building!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

LOL! I don't use GIF's for you or anyone else recognition, I do it because I can SON.  No sir you are from VA, you suck. You have as much credibility with me as Yung Berg.. Oh yeah.. where I am from we say bruh, we don't say son. Anyways "Can I kick it sneaker expo" here in Memphis this Saturday on May 21st 7060 winchester road.. Lames stay at home please because I will be in the building ready to show some of that good ole Memphis/ southern hospitality ya dig... Don't get it twisted... Would luv to see some of the people behind the key boards real talk, holla at me
I will DEF b n the building!

Back
Top Bottom