OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

cee - those AMs are just 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Stealth V's today.
Jordan Craig v neck? Anyways this to go grab a bite to eat with my chick in about 30 minutes... Steezy you made me pull the Elans out
laugh.gif
They kill the punchy's in looks, but I wish they were as solid as my punchy's though, they fold far too easy.. They have seen a lot of street duty over the past 3 years though. I will have to wear my punchy's soon because they are releasing this style shoe again this Fall except they are supposed to have zippers on the back. I have a source at a LV that is supposed to be sending me pics at the end of his shift, I really need that catalog the stores get.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Stealth V's today.
Jordan Craig v neck? Anyways this to go grab a bite to eat with my chick in about 30 minutes... Steezy you made me pull the Elans out
laugh.gif
They kill the punchy's in looks, but I wish they were as solid as my punchy's though, they fold far too easy.. They have seen a lot of street duty over the past 3 years though. I will have to wear my punchy's soon because they are releasing this style shoe again this Fall except they are supposed to have zippers on the back. I have a source at a LV that is supposed to be sending me pics at the end of his shift, I really need that catalog the stores get.

RE: Wearable shoe trees. I was doing that crap for about 2 years. You still get creases on the SIDES of the shoe where the shoe tree ends. Plus if its a real soft leather, why wouldnt you want to feel the creasing and the softness of the material? Creasing is GOOD with the real premium materials.

RE: Wearable shoe trees. I was doing that crap for about 2 years. You still get creases on the SIDES of the shoe where the shoe tree ends. Plus if its a real soft leather, why wouldnt you want to feel the creasing and the softness of the material? Creasing is GOOD with the real premium materials.

Battleground03 you made me change my mind about those Durants, they look clean in that pic
pimp.gif
I know this isn't the place for it, but it gets a lot of traffic. For those who wear LV, and are interested in what the Fall 11' sneaker will look like....They will be released in leather damier as well in ebene, and graphite...

Back
Top Bottom