OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

dope pics as always Manv/Vdub!

Ack_Right: Always liked the c/w of the Stussy's- Nice!

My rotation for the last 5-6 days (I've been super busy- all recycled.... mostly crap too): free 7.0's, curry 95's, safari's, and SB's

dope pics as always Manv/Vdub!

Ack_Right: Always liked the c/w of the Stussy's- Nice!

My rotation for the last 5-6 days (I've been super busy- all recycled.... mostly crap too): free 7.0's, curry 95's, safari's, and SB's

Test-wear on them Forces:
5686991115_bbc22d18bb_z.jpg

Please excuse the Fluorescent lighting...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Wish i didnt pass on the "ron burgandys" and they were sitting at the local skateshop forever....oh well, good play verse
Today:
thanks man nice stussys!
also daaaaamn those denim AF1s are dope...

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Wish i didnt pass on the "ron burgandys" and they were sitting at the local skateshop forever....oh well, good play verse
Today:
thanks man nice stussys!

Originally Posted by verse001

Yep! Foshizzles- I love your variety, we have a lot of the same tastes (and I really dont even dig on AF1's usually,only because they're so uncomfortable on my feet) but those.... plus ,Im a sucker for good-looking denim sneakers

Originally Posted by verse001

Yep! Foshizzles- I love your variety, we have a lot of the same tastes (and I really dont even dig on AF1's usually,only because they're so uncomfortable on my feet) but those.... plus ,Im a sucker for good-looking denim sneakers

To the business school to study for finals.  Graduating in two weeks, with a job, really hurts the motivation to study.

swpkb7.jpg

2cfph7s.jpg

To the business school to study for finals.  Graduating in two weeks, with a job, really hurts the motivation to study.

swpkb7.jpg

2cfph7s.jpg

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

Not trying to abuse this page, but I gotta say ^  BIG UPS & Congrat's- thats awesome dude
pimp.gif

Oh.... and Jake
nerd.gif
Nice Shady burst's last page ( I gave up on those a long time ago
frown.gif
). You know, I accept donations if youre feelin generous-lol. Hell, you'd even be eligible for a small tax write off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thecatinthehat88

Not trying to abuse this page, but I gotta say ^  BIG UPS & Congrat's- thats awesome dude
pimp.gif

Oh.... and Jake
nerd.gif
Nice Shady burst's last page ( I gave up on those a long time ago
frown.gif
). You know, I accept donations if youre feelin generous-lol. Hell, you'd even be eligible for a small tax write off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vdub1423

To shoot my Dreams of Triumph clothing line photoshoot, a fashion show and art show!
OG Jordan 4's, selvedge denim, Dreams of Triumph tee, bulls snapback

First and Foremost: dope pictures and fit

But forreal though, those 4's are from 1989??? and look that good???? you must have a time machine or something cuz those look 100x better than my CDP 4's!

Originally Posted by vdub1423

To shoot my Dreams of Triumph clothing line photoshoot, a fashion show and art show!
OG Jordan 4's, selvedge denim, Dreams of Triumph tee, bulls snapback

First and Foremost: dope pictures and fit

But forreal though, those 4's are from 1989??? and look that good???? you must have a time machine or something cuz those look 100x better than my CDP 4's!

Back
Top Bottom