OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

phar0: DOPE shot

T3B: ILLLY NYK Penny1s, Sir! Those are my favorite Penny's.

Messin with PS...

FR1s for
125hxeu.png

& iDs for pre/postrun
30bec5h.png

I'm going to have to set aside some cash for some Iron Hearts, Samurais, and (to a far less degree due to them being less expensive) Nudie Slim Flinns.

They look like they fit fantastically.
pimp.gif

I'm going to have to set aside some cash for some Iron Hearts, Samurais, and (to a far less degree due to them being less expensive) Nudie Slim Flinns.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif
I think you just made your own Nudie fit 
laugh.gif
 . I'm honestly not impressed with Nudie, but I think my next purchase in higher end denim will be APC

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif
I think you just made your own Nudie fit 
laugh.gif
 . I'm honestly not impressed with Nudie, but I think my next purchase in higher end denim will be APC

Spacejams, been wearing them alot recently, hope they hold up until the concords and columbias come along, CANT WAIT!

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

the only attractive thing about nudies is how quickly they fade

no romo but im so glad this thread put me on Nudies, best jeans to wear with kicks imo, thanks guys!

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

the only attractive thing about nudies is how quickly they fade

no romo but im so glad this thread put me on Nudies, best jeans to wear with kicks imo, thanks guys!

Spacejams, been wearing them alot recently, hope they hold up until the concords and columbias come along, CANT WAIT!

Back
Top Bottom