OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Check Macy's bro, that's where I go mines, I want a pair of olive trousers, LMK if you come across a pair in the 511 fit
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
 What's the tag say? I don't have a macy's close. I need to look online for them.

I got a pair of those 511's from PacSun of all places! 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Check Macy's bro, that's where I go mines, I want a pair of olive trousers, LMK if you come across a pair in the 511 fit
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
 What's the tag say? I don't have a macy's close. I need to look online for them.

I got a pair of those 511's from PacSun of all places! 

Word Steez, the way you had the Red Wings loosely laced and the pants tucked in made them look awkwardly baggy. If you want to pull that off you'd need a smaller leg opening on your pants.

Word Steez, the way you had the Red Wings loosely laced and the pants tucked in made them look awkwardly baggy. If you want to pull that off you'd need a smaller leg opening on your pants.

Originally Posted by pharO

^ Secrets on my khakis have been spilled. =(
*shakes fist* No more Elkin.

Rfx been spilled the beans he has those before anyone.

Think i got my pair almost 2 years ago.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

^ Secrets on my khakis have been spilled. =(
*shakes fist* No more Elkin.

Rfx been spilled the beans he has those before anyone.

Think i got my pair almost 2 years ago.
grin.gif

Gordonson - I see what you mean bro, probably 510's would have looked better, wonder if the 510's come like these...I've only seen khaki and a weird light grayish color...

Recycled on this rainy day.
Can't go wring with some chucks.

5652315713_b3998167b7_b.jpg

Gordonson - I see what you mean bro, probably 510's would have looked better, wonder if the 510's come like these...I've only seen khaki and a weird light grayish color...

Recycled on this rainy day.
Can't go wring with some chucks.

5652315713_b3998167b7_b.jpg

I've always knew what they were, my question has always been about sizing... I just wanted to know was everyone else sizing up... All NT'ers pretty much dress the same, so I figured everyone knew
laugh.gif

I've always knew what they were, my question has always been about sizing... I just wanted to know was everyone else sizing up... All NT'ers pretty much dress the same, so I figured everyone knew
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

steezy check your pm bruh.

I read it bro, but for some reason I can't reply to certain users from my iPhone....weird...when I get to my laptop I'll write back, I'm sorry man..

I read it bro, but for some reason I can't reply to certain users from my iPhone....weird...when I get to my laptop I'll write back, I'm sorry man..

I can answer that question for you, no he doesn't want to sell his Elans
laugh.gif
J/K never mind me..  It was an inside joke aimed at steezy.

Back
Top Bottom