OFFICIAL MAY APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY PICK UPS? NO PIC QUOTING!

Nice Maza4ever14, it also took me quite a while to find those Takashis in a 13. Wish mine still looked that clean though.
frown.gif

thanks, man its damn near impossible to find some kicks in a 13, especially japan releases. if i were a 8.5 or 9 id go bananas

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

thanks, man its damn near impossible to find some kicks in a 13, especially japan releases. if i were a 8.5 or 9 id go bananas
i'm sure the takashi's were a domestic release, i picked up a pair at my local shop back then

but great pick up, be careful of over wearing them and the suede turning ashy....

yeah they were a US release, but i was referring to japan exclusive AF1s.

But man i remember going to the closest SB account back then and seeing them. Had to have em, asked for a 12 (my size back then) and they didnt fit. Asked for a 13 and they didnt get anything bigger than the 12. Got ostriches instead, still have them but they are pretty beat

Originally Posted by jkballer5

FINALLY.....found one of my all time favorite shoes!
I AM LOOKING FOR MORE T-MAC's...
nerd.gif

nice pick up! been looking for one as well since my pair was stolen, best tmac shoe imo, how much and where did you get them? thanks!

Executive76 dope lightning 17's pick up
pimp.gif

Yes being size 13 FTL. Size 9-10.5 Is the best. So easy to find stuff, I've been hunting supreme blazers for 2 years. Size 13 is extinct

Originally Posted by arisorous

tak- NOOOOOIIICEE!! hahah!

nice J's back there...
85408804.jpg

First thought when I seen that NOOOOOIIICEE!!
laugh.gif

Good stuff everyone

@khoshabasfinest23:

I wear sz. 14-15....those sizes are EXTINCT after release day of any shoe!! LOL!!

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by jkballer5

FINALLY.....found one of my all time favorite shoes!
I AM LOOKING FOR MORE T-MAC's...
nerd.gif

nice pick up! been looking for one as well since my pair was stolen, best tmac shoe imo, how much and where did you get them? thanks!

Executive76 dope lightning 17's pick up
pimp.gif
Thanks! Got em off ebay for around $30 which is a steal in my book. My favorites are the royal blue all star 2's and I've been hunting for a second pair at the right price for awhile now.

ok, so I won these off of ebay thru BIN, they were on there for only 10 minutes.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290434264834

I was skeptical at first, I thought they would turn on to be fugazi, but, I got them in today and they're not. I opened up the package like
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Biggest steal I ever had on Ebay.
smokin.gif

so here's pics of my new Grail's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ippi1l.jpg

3536r21.jpg

and I can't believe how Icey the soles are after 5 years, my Carmines were slightly yellowed before I even rocked them, smh.
502gl.jpg

123pp9x.jpg

20z5w1d.jpg

2dl7s0n.jpg

and these DS AT1's came in today from a fellow NT'er for $75 shipped, I just threw these aside
laugh.gif

2mi16dj.jpg

No shoes for me! Just 2 tshirts and a cellphone. The yellow one is from our national soccer team.

Back
Top Bottom