OFFICIAL MAY APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY PICK UPS? NO PIC QUOTING!

^^^ Nice pickup REDRUM that was a steal 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

haven't been picking up much lately, but i had these in '93 and had to have em again (on the 30 of course). i do realize these are an aquired taste, but i've always loved these.
pimp.gif

2vnkvok.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

thanks, man its damn near impossible to find some kicks in a 13, especially japan releases. if i were a 8.5 or 9 id go bananas
i'm sure the takashi's were a domestic release, i picked up a pair at my local shop back then

but great pick up, be careful of over wearing them and the suede turning ashy....

Definitely were a domestic release, but sizes bigger than 11 were very hard to get a hold of for some reason. And about the over-wearing, yeah, my pair is a victim of that. They were so clean and after looking for them for so long that when I finally got them, I wore them to the ground. At one point, someone offered me a pair of Unkles for them, even in the well-worn condition they were in, but turned it down because I know that finding a pair of Takashis is much harder than finding Unkles in a 13.

dope pick ups everyone.

am i the only one receiving email from Yuku every time someone post a comment on the pick up forum?

Back
Top Bottom